£710.86 raised for Back2Barnet through EasyFundraising

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Mikel Bee

£710.86 raised for Back2Barnet through EasyFundraising

***IMPORTANT UPDATE***
Donations will not be processed If you are running an AdBlocker. Use this tool to quickly determine if your browser is set up for EasyFundraising donations. http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/setti ... tabsAnchor

This thread will be updated with the running total raised. With Christmas coming we have a great opportunity to raise money without spending a penny extra when shopping online.

Information thread
http://onlybarnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6485

Support thread
http://onlybarnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6480

Back2Barnet web page
http://www.back2barnet.co.uk

These are early days but a good effort so far. Let's see what Barnet fans spend their hard earned money on. I raised 16p buying a smoke alarm from Screwfix yesterday.
Northampton Bee

Re: £9.09 raised for Back2Barnet

Its also worth adding the tool bar, not only does it donate an additional 50p, but it knows which sites are taking part. I was looking for flights last night and many of the travel sites are ones that make donations. Spending a few hundred on flights would certainly add a nice little extra boost.
petersperoni

Re: £9.09 raised for Back2Barnet

EastBarnetVillageBee wrote:Its also worth adding the tool bar, not only does it donate an additional 50p, but it knows which sites are taking part.
Yes, I've found so far if a site is participating it flashes up on the screen. You still have to tick the box asking for a donation otherwise it won't happen. At least that's what happened with one company yesterday for me.
BeesKnees

Re: £21.24 raised for Back2Barnet

Considering it's only been going a week this is looking really promising. I've bought a few things from amazon so far it doesnt appear to have credited the fund yet. fingers crossed that it does.
DerekRocholl

Re: £21.24 raised for Back2Barnet

My other half has just signed up on a referral email - with the amount of books Deb buys from Amazon that's a further £5 guaranteed and the £5k target should be a doddle !
Moonchild_Bee

Re: £24.17 raised for Back2Barnet

A lot of purchases will not track instantly - especially things like flights, utilities etc, so the 'real' total will be far higher - they can take a few months to go through, so I am expecting a big jump in the numbers in about 6 weeks.

If you have big amount failing to show after a while, let us know. I'm not sure I can do anything, but i'll research the process for getting an investigation up and running!
Northampton Bee

Wonder how much my hotel in Barcelona from Laterooms.com will raise !!
Moonchild_Bee

EastBarnetVillageBee wrote:Wonder how much my hotel in Barcelona from Laterooms.com will raise !!
Depends if you're staying in the Mandarin Oriental or the Ibis I guess! The campaign gets 2.5% of what you spent - although it won't show until 1 month after you return from your stay.
Northampton Bee

Re: £27.31 raised for Back2Barnet

Just one off The Ramblas..... its already showing £2.37 from that transaction !!......and all for doing nothing other than registering.... this could be massive if everyone gets behind it !!
BFCST Official Rep

Re: £27.31 raised for Back2Barnet

EastBarnetVillageBee wrote:Just one off The Ramblas..... its already showing £2.37 from that transaction !!......and all for doing nothing other than registering.... this could be massive if everyone gets behind it !!
If that means you have spent £94.80 on a hotel stay in the centre of Barcelona here's hoping it is a one nighter rather than a 5 nigther :-)

Somone in my family has just added £1.48 to the kitty for a purchase with Marks and Spencer - you are right this could be massive ! But on a personal note I'm just hoping that this isn't providing a stimulus to do extra shopping in my household :-(

Derek
Jimbokav1971

Re: £28.88 raised for Back2Barnet

Oh. Is M&S on there?

Really have to have a look at this. I work for M&S. If I could just link one of the work ipads up to this, (or even all of them), we would be laughing. lol
antbfc wrote:
"He owes everyone a naked run... His opinion is invalid"
Northampton Bee

Re: £28.88 raised for Back2Barnet

Ha Ha.. Its just for the one night..... a treat for the Mrs...... as is the Weekend near Sailsbury on the 28th Dec....and the lodge near Wrexham in Feb half term !! :-)
pauln50

Re: £29.72 raised for Back2Barnet

Virginmedia participate so I have just upgraded to a Tivo through the site, been doing lots at Amazon for Christmas but as yet only 72p shown up. Hopefully it will all start to add up soon :Drink1:
MajorBrownEye

Re: £30.06 raised for Back2Barnet

I tried. My other half was about to book our Christmas flights direct from the airline, so I searched through Edreams.co.uk (6.5% donation). After converting from sterling to euros, it was about the same price, so I didn't give it a second thought. Sadly, it couldn't handle the card payment, initially as it couldn't decide if it was a debit or credit card. Eventually, last night it accepted the payment but this morning we got an email to say the payment was denied.

For fear of losing the flights, my other half went via the airline's page and it went through immediately.

Sorry. We tried. That would have been another £28 in the coffers.

We will be hammering Amazon.co.uk pretty heavily in the run up to Christmas, so expect some more from this direction. Especially as Amazon.es seems to charge a hell of a lot more for the same products. Amazon.es's loss will be Back2Barnet's gain. Hopefully.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
BeesKnees

Re: £30.06 raised for Back2Barnet

I hadn't realised Ebay was on the list as well.