Robert Taylor

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Eltel

Robert Taylor

I have a daughter in Law who comes from Finland and her local team are JJK Jyvaskyla. They were representing Finland in Europe a couple of seasons ago but last year they were relegated from the top Finish League. I was just checking their team for the current season which has just started and I noticed they have a forward named Robert Taylor whose previous clubs are listed as Lincoln City, Barnet and Boston. He was born on 21/10/1994 so I guess he was never in our first team. Does anyone remember him?
Eltel

Re: Robert Taylor

I asked if anyone knew him a couple of weeks ago as he plays for the Finish team I follow. He shows his previous clubs as Lincoln, Barnet and Boston. He is 19 so I guess he was a youth player. Anyway he scored his first goal for jjk against the league leaders last week in a 2. 1. Win.
buzzzzinbee

Played a handful of games for our U18s and U21s in 12/13 on a youth loan from JJK.

He was born in Finland, came through the youth team at JJK, who then sent him to England for a couple of years to help his development. He was only with us a couple of months, he spent most of his time in England with Lincoln who gave him a squad number, although he never played for their first team either.

I think his dad played for Lincoln in the 80s and then finished his career in Finland where he decided to live permanently.
Eltel

Thanks for the info. I thought it was a bit strange that he was shown as being Finnish