KMB to the Championship?

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
KingsburyBee

Re: KMB to the Championship?

BarnetSteve wrote:Whether we want him at Barnet or not is irrelevant now, he's here and we have to show him what teamwork is all about by supporting THE TEAM. If the club loan him out or self him in Jan then be pleased if you wish but we should not play a part in damaging the team spirit MA has managed to create. That my view anyway.
To be fair I do totally agree and I will back the team up (him inc.) like I have been all season but will never forgive Keanu for what he has said
"I see men wearing football shirts and singing their hearts out with club tattoos. It is a religion. It is a belief and their ground is the Cathedral of all their Dreams" - Martin Allen
Masuka

Jimbokav1971 wrote:Hang on here a minute.

KMB is a Barnet player and a very good player at that.

Dan Bradley on the other hand is a player at another club who mucked us about and ran back to Alfreton with his tail between his legs.

There is nothing at all wrong with giving Bradley stick. KMB on the other hand is our player and we should support him.

So you're saying we should get behind this kid who called our club a fucking joke? Someone who doesnt bother clapping the fans, someone who was desperate to leave? Are you mad? He deserves nothing from us. Unforgivable behavior from a 'professional player'
Once a Bee ALWAYS a Bee
KingsburyBee

Masuka wrote:

Dan Bradley on the other hand is a player at another club who mucked us about and ran back to Alfreton with his tail between his legs.

There is nothing at all wrong with giving Bradley stick. KMB on the other hand is our player and we should support him.

So you're saying we should get behind this kid who called our club a fucking joke? Someone who doesnt bother clapping the fans, someone who was desperate to leave? Are you mad? He deserves nothing from us. Unforgivable behavior from a 'professional player'
:ohlord: :ohlord: :ohlord: :y: :y:
"I see men wearing football shirts and singing their hearts out with club tattoos. It is a religion. It is a belief and their ground is the Cathedral of all their Dreams" - Martin Allen
antbfc

I for one won't be abusing him, but can understand why fans would be angry about his. If thats how you want to let KMB know what you feel about what he has said then thats up to you. Not mine or anyone else's business to tell you otherwise.

I just feel he's bad news, if this is what he's airing publicly I worry what he may be saying behind closed doors. Be surprised if he's involved Saturday after this.
KingsburyBee

antbfc wrote:I for one won't be abusing him, but can understand why fans would be angry about his. If thats how you want to let KMB know what you feel about what he has said then thats up to you. Not mine or anyone else's business to tell you otherwise.

I just feel he's bad news, if this is what he's airing publicly I worry what he may be saying behind closed doors. Be surprised if he's involved Saturday after this.
Agree; Won't abuse him for the sake of the team.
BeesKnees

Masuka wrote:

So what are you going to do about it Masuka?
Are you going to be as stupid as him and boo him or are you going to say that he maybe a dick, but he's our dick and we want him to piss all over the opposition?
buzzzzinbee

Staggered that we didn't sell him yesterday. The guy doesn't want to be here and isn't good enough for the starting line-up at the moment.

I am really struggling to see why he is still here, his value is definitely not going to increase so we had nothing to lose by selling him yesterday. Instead we have someone who is going to do nothing other than mouth off on social media and put in the odd petulant sub appearance every couple of games. This was our last chance to cash in on him and we have blown it. Very poor from TK.
WSBee

Let's have even more perspective here.

I'm a fan who supports every player on the pitch, regardless of whether I like them or dislike them off the pitch.

KMB called our club "an absolute f*cking joke". That is unforgivable and if anyone in any other profession had said this, they'd be out the door before you could clap your hands.

I don't buy into this "He was transfer listed, what would you have done in that situation" lark. I sure as hell wouldn't have slagged my employers off and shown them a total lack of respect.

He is a professional footballer. He is expected to conduct himself as a professional. I expect him to conduct himself as a professional.

By all means "Give him a big clap as he enters the field", but just remember that this player has slagged off our club on numerous occasions, being completely disrespectful.

I won't be clapping him, nor will I be booing him. I will support him on the pitch, but that is exactly where my support will end.

I suppose it was also a mistake when it was rumored he stole of teammates at Dundee and told a Yeovil fan to "f*ck off". Must be due to his youth, all young players do such things after all.
Last edited by WSBee on 02 Sep 2014, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.
Masuka

BarnetSteve wrote:
Masuka wrote:

Are you going to be as stupid as him and boo him or are you going to say that he maybe a dick, but he's our dick and we want him to piss all over the opposition?

I can't support a player who hates the club. How fickle are you to think he deserves our support? You believe him when he says he's suddenly fully behind the team now his transfer fell through? I dont understand. :grrr:

You and others who seem to think he's some amazing talent are looking at a different player.
Once a Bee ALWAYS a Bee
BeeArmy

Oli14HiveBee wrote:Let's have even more perspective here.

I'm a fan who supports every player on the pitch, regardless of whether I like them or dislike them off the pitch.

KMB called our club "an absolute f*cking joke". That is unforgivable and if anyone in any other profession had said this, they'd be out the door before you could clap your hands.

I don't buy into this "He was transfer listed, what would you have done in that situation" lark. I sure as hell wouldn't have slagged my employers off and shown them a total lack of respect.

He is a professional footballer. He is expected to conduct himself as a professional. I expect him to conduct himself as a professional.

By all means "Give him a big clap as he enters the field", but just remember that this player has slagged off our club on numerous occasions, being completely disrespectful.

I won't be clapping him, nor will I be booing him. I will support him on the pitch, but that is exactly where my support will end.

I suppose it was also a mistake when he stole of teammates at Dundee and told a Yeovil fan to "f*ck off". Must be due to his youth, all young players do such things after all.
Totally agree with you :ohlord:
BeesKnees

Masuka
If KMB wants his move away then he is going to need to make a big effort. If that effort helps my team win then I will be happy. I haven't condoned his actions and nor am I happy about what he has done.

I don't support KMB or any other player. I support Barnet Football club and seeing them play good football. I don't really care if he says he is fully behind the team or not, I trust MA to drop him if he doesnt deliver what is expected of him.
BeeBoi1980

Masuka wrote:
BarnetSteve wrote:
Masuka wrote:

I can't support a player who hates the club. How fickle are you to think he deserves our support? You believe him when he says he's suddenly fully behind the team now his transfer fell through? I dont understand. :grrr:

You and others who seem to think he's some amazing talent are looking at a different player.
Get a grip everyone, worse things happen in and out of football. I call my employer a f*cking joke all the time (they really are). Sam Deering made racist comments on a social networking site before coming to us and we supported him, a young man frustrated at a certain situation in his career at a certain moment in time isn't a crime. And remember, he signed a long term deal and we transfer listed him. We're hardly innocent in all this. Along with Luke Gambin he's the best attacking threat we have from the bench, we need him, or if he does leave we need to replace him. Pretty sure half of us have stood on the terraces and called the players / club a f*cking joke in our time. Nobody is perfect, this is a frustrated and at time immature 22 year old, nobody has been killed here. If he plays again I'll cheer him, I've made plenty of mistakes in my time and been given multiple second chances. It's football everyone, lets get some perspective. Oh and before I get accused of "not being a real fan if I can support someone who called our club a joke", trust me, I am, and have been for over 25 years, I love the club (and at times I bloody hate it too). Time to move on everyone, big game on Saturday, can't wait!
John_c

Ah, but that would make you a bully.

Apparently.
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
canbee

I agree with the excellent posts by Barnet Steve and Beeboi. Whether or not this affects the team is up to us as supporters more than it depends upon what KMB does now. This can't be allowed to affect the excellent team spirit that MA has built, and our part in this is making it clear to everyone who is picked to play that, as long as they are wearing the shirt, we are behind them. I know some people on this board are very angry about yesterday, but to express that anger from the terraces against KMB is to put one's own satisfaction at expressing one's anger over the good of the team - and isn't that the very thing of which people are accusing KMB? Saturday's game is crucial - as Stackie said, it's all about momentum. We've got it, we need to keep it, and our role as supporters is to urge on whomever MA picks to play.
jzsbee

IMO the reason that KMB causes so much frustration and divides opinion is that on the one hand he is clearly talented and has/could do great things for the team but on the other, he often appears disinterested in the greater good of the team and fans, on and off the field.

He's lucky that to some extent, contract permitting, he can choose who to sign for and turn down clubs if he wants. If he was playing for a professional US team, he would have zero say and would have to go where he was traded to. That being said, players in the major four US sports get paid a hell of a lot more but the sporting culture is such that they very rarely clap the fans.

Sorry, I digress. The point is that six months ago I'd have been gutted if he was to be sold, but, although he is a talent that is capable of changing games, I think that we have enough without him to get promoted this season. Oh, and please not let's boo our own players; not inductive to team morale.