Middlesex Senior Cup

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
hoppy

Re: Middlesex Senior Cup

7th November Bees v Ashford Town (Middx) in the 2nd round of the Middlesex Senior Cup.
According to the Middlesex FA website the kick off is 7.45pm. Officials have been allocated, so I guess the game is on. I'm sure our Club will confirm this fixture to its fans very soon.
jerroll

hoppy wrote:7th November Bees v Ashford Town (Middx) in the 2nd round of the Middlesex Senior Cup.
According to the Middlesex FA website the kick off is 7.45pm. Officials have been allocated, so I guess the game is on. I'm sure our Club will confirm this fixture to its fans very soon.
club confirmed the fixture on twitter on 20th October as a 8pm ko
hoppy

jerroll wrote:
hoppy wrote:7th November Bees v Ashford Town (Middx) in the 2nd round of the Middlesex Senior Cup.
That's good. Thanks Jerroll.
HertsBee

jerroll wrote:
What about the people who don't do Facebook or Twitter? Surely it should be clearly seen on the club's own website. The club wonders why people don't attend games, when they should be promoting all games(including Youth Team) easily for people to see.
jerroll

bee007 wrote:
jerroll wrote:
What about the people who don't do Facebook or Twitter? Surely it should be clearly seen on the club's own website. The club wonders why people don't attend games, when they should be promoting all games(including Youth Team) easily for people to see.
Agree 100%, could have sworn it was on website but certainly not there now.
RichardM

jerroll wrote:
bee007 wrote:
jerroll wrote:
Agree 100%, could have sworn it was on website but certainly not there now.
A few months ago some people on here were saying how good the new media person was. Well I have thought the club's website has been unbelievably disappointing this season. Is it just me seeing it like this?
Norfolkbee

The new meejah man was probably overwhelmed by having to write an article on the current injury situation being very careful to phrase it in a way that was a string of words that told us absolutely nothing. Must have taken quite a while and I bet it had to be sanctioned by everyone from TK to the bog cleaner.
Afrobee

Norfolkbee wrote:The new meejah man was probably overwhelmed by having to write an article on the current injury situation being very careful to phrase it in a way that was a string of words that told us absolutely nothing. Must have taken quite a while and I bet it had to be sanctioned by everyone from TK to the bog cleaner.
Ooh Norfolk! You are awful...but I like you!
ninestein

Fixture confirmed up on the site now. Tuesday 8th November, 8pm.
Adults £3, concessions £1, members get free access with their cards. East Stand open only.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
hoppy

ninestein wrote:Fixture confirmed up on the site now. Tuesday 8th November, 8pm.
Adults £3, concessions £1, members get free access with their cards. East Stand open only.
Tuesday 7th.
letchbee94

ninestein wrote:Fixture confirmed up on the site now. Tuesday 8th November, 8pm.
So I did not mis read that earlier.
It now says on club web site thought that we CANNOT use our cards for this game.
ninestein

Looks like a quick u-turn on members access. Not that £3 is extortionate for this fixture.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
hoppy

It seems our away Quarter Final match at Enfield 1893 has been set for Monday 15th January. This match will be played at Harlow (in Essex!!).
Kick off time is either 7.30 (as per Middlesex FA or 7.45 (as per Enfield 1893). Take your pick.
#Beebot

hoppy wrote:It seems our away Quarter Final match at Enfield 1893 has been set for Monday 15th January. This match will be played at Harlow (in Essex!!).
Kick off time is either 7.30 (as per Middlesex FA or 7.45 (as per Enfield 1893). Take your pick.
1893 really are a strange club. Claim to be the spiritual successors of the original EFC but choose to play nowhere near Enfield, while Town play in Enfield and sit two divisions higher.
Norfolkbee

#Beebot wrote:
hoppy wrote:It seems our away Quarter Final match at Enfield 1893 has been set for Monday 15th January. This match will be played at Harlow (in Essex!!).
1893 really are a strange club. Claim to be the spiritual successors of the original EFC but choose to play nowhere near Enfield, while Town play in Enfield and sit two divisions higher.
I doubt many Enfieldians, except maybe the odd one or two who moved out to Harlow, actually watch 1893. I'm still in touch with several people who go to Enfield Town games. I know a couple of people who used to go to Town and 1893 games when they shared grounds at Brimsdown.