Research project: Football Supporters and Identity

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
jamming

Research project: Football Supporters and Identity

The University of Surrey is exploring how a common identity is developed between football supporters. We are now looking for volunteers to interview as part of the evidence base for the project. The interviews will be held in person and will take up half an hour. If you would like to take part, please respond to this message.

Thank you
adher36

Re: Research project: Football Supporters and Identity

I would love to take part in the project. How do I get in contact with you?
Edd1

Count me in.
DerekRocholl

jamming wrote:The University of Surrey is exploring how a common identity is developed between football supporters.
I suspect if you trawl through a few threads on this forum you might think there is a basic flaw in your hypothesis !
Workerbee

Hiveoccupier wrote:
jamming wrote:The University of Surrey is exploring how a common identity is developed between football supporters.
I suspect if you trawl through a few threads on this forum you might think there is a basic flaw in your hypothesis !
Perceptive remark Derek!!
:y: :y:
jamming

Hiveoccupier wrote:
Well identity comes in many forms! If you are interested in the project, please send me a private message.
jamming

I suspect if you trawl through a few threads on this forum you might think there is a basic flaw in your hypothesis ![/quote]

Well identity comes in many forms! If you are interested in the project, please send me a private message.
DerekRocholl

jamming wrote:I suspect if you trawl through a few threads on this forum you might think there is a basic flaw in your hypothesis !
Well identity comes in many forms! If you are interested in the project, please send me a private message.[/quote]

I think you might find my contribution would fall outside of the parameters of statistical validity on this one ! Good luck it sounds like an interesting study.