Fuad Sule

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
antbfc

Re: Fuad Sule

beew wrote:
Stuart wrote:From the SSE Airtricity Premier League website review of Bohemians last season:

Star Player: " Fuad Sule - The Duracell batteries never ran out in this energetic midfielder as he covered so much ground that he should have been nicknamed 'The Lawnmower' . A terrific talent"

Encouraging
The catalyst to spark the revolution, we hope.
Hope he's the real deal. We really need the team to come together now, lot of pressure on him , rightly or wrongly.
bee33

Yes sounds so good that teams in the Prem and Championship were bidding for him but Sule chose us.

What the F*#ck is going on !!!

A proven player that has played this league is what is needed now, not to take more chances !!!

Shambles, shambles I tell'ya !!!
shankbee01

bee33 wrote:Yes sounds so good that teams in the Prem and Championship were bidding for him but Sule chose us.

A proven player that has played this league is what is needed now, not to take more chances !!!

This is a late contender for most embarrassing post of 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bee33

shankbee01 wrote:
bee33 wrote:Yes sounds so good that teams in the Prem and Championship were bidding for him but Sule chose us.

Acting like a d*ck won't make yours any bigger
bee33

shankbee01 wrote:

dawat

Not quite how I would have expressed it, but there is a valid point here. We are in a dire situation which could have been prevented earlier in the season and again in October by signing desperately needed midfielders. Sule coming to the club is a good signing on the face of it and I wish him nothing but success as we desperately need him to succeed. That said, we also need to appreciate that January is probably our last throw of the dice as far as League 2 football is concerned.
We cannot wait for Curtis Weston to maybe be back to his old self in 6 weeks time! We cannot afford for Sule to bed in by mid-February 2018! We cannot still be searching for the right team formation at the end of January or which players should be in this weeks match squad! We need proven players at this level, albeit short term mercenaries if available, who can help us grind out a result and shore up our shaky defence. A defence that has been stripped of confidence by constant changes, odd selections and gaping midfield in front of it. Hopefully our manager MM (who I believe will be here to the end of the season) has to buy into this and has also hopefully stopped the pre-season warm up matches approach to team selection.
It would appear that our primary need is another all-round midfield player who can play defensive midfield if Sule doesn't turn out to the Messiah that the club think he is. Watson seems to be improving overall which is to be welcomed. In some ways Watson seems to be evolving into a younger version of Weston (don't laugh) but still has a long way to go to deserve that accolade.
shankbee01

bee33 wrote:
shankbee01 wrote:

Another contender. You're on fire. Step outside, get some fresh air.

Norfolkbee

Hands were obviously shaken on this deal at a time when Barnet were going well in the League. Times have changed (along with the manager), so it remains to be seen how much playing time he gets this season. I suspect much will depend on who comes in during the window. I doubt MM has seen him play, other than on video. Of course, the Irish League season ended in the autumn, so perhaps Sule has been training at the Hive. Was he one of the mysterious "trialists", who have featured in various odd matches from time to time?
Last edited by Norfolkbee on 31 Dec 2017, 13:26, edited 2 times in total.
northantsbee

This is the ideal time to get in some experienced players on loan who are currently out of favour at their current clubs with a view to proving their worth and putting themselves in the shop window. I cannot see TK wanting to throw the kind of money about money that he did last January.

MM may not be able to get the players he wants to work with, it appears Thorne is the person that is buying the players, not the manager, but no doubt he has a budget set by TK.
Going Indieground 7pm Tuesday, https://www.madwaspradio.com/
South_Belfast_Bee

Given the need for international clearance, would he be eligible for tomorrow? My experience of dealing with the FAI when it comes to tickets suggests it will take them a while to get the paperwork in order!
becbee

South_Belfast_Bee wrote:Given the need for international clearance, would he be eligible for tomorrow? My experience of dealing with the FAI when it comes to tickets suggests it will take them a while to get the paperwork in order!
Seeing as the deal has effectively been in place for months, you'd think the international clearance might also be.
South_Belfast_Bee

becbee wrote:
South_Belfast_Bee wrote:Given the need for international clearance, would he be eligible for tomorrow? My experience of dealing with the FAI when it comes to tickets suggests it will take them a while to get the paperwork in order!
Seeing as the deal has effectively been in place for months, you'd think the international clearance might also be.
Can clearance go through before 1st Jan? Or is it a case of post-dating the paperwork back when the deal was done?
bee33

shankbee01 wrote:
bee33 wrote:
shankbee01 wrote:

Another contender. You're on fire. Step outside, get some fresh air.

Yep another contender for you as Prize D*ck'ed of the year award.

We've never met but I can tell your one of those annoying people with an annoying face.
Let me guess, long face with 3D bottom jaw??

Thought so, very annoying
Last edited by bee33 on 31 Dec 2017, 16:54, edited 1 time in total.
bee33

South_Belfast_Bee wrote:
becbee wrote:
Can clearance go through before 1st Jan? Or is it a case of post-dating the paperwork back when the deal was done?
He won't be able to play if selected until 1st Jan as players can't play for another team if they've already played for a club outside the transfer window (A bit like Costa with the Chelsea and Athletico deal as that was agreed on 21 September 2017 which was outside the transfer window) But I'm very sure the Irish FA would of sorted out clearance as International clearance is solely based on clearance from the other end so I don't see the Irish FA taking there time to send it as it can be done pretty quickly.

Problems only occur if it's a country far far away with poor communication or somethings up with the previous club on letting the player leave e.g wages, money problems or even a grudge on the player and simply taking their time doing the clearance.

FA in England allows up to 30 day for the clearance and if they haven't heard anything back from the other party then they take matters into there own hands and allow the player to play.

Clearance would of been sorted out along time ago for Sule as they've had plenty of time to sort it.

If they haven't then God help them, TK would need new staff if they can't even sort that out !!
bee33

South_Belfast_Bee wrote:
becbee wrote:
He won't be able to play if selected until 1st Jan as players can't play for another team if they've already played for a club outside the transfer window (A bit like Costa with the Chelsea and Athletico deal as that was agreed on 21 September 2017 which was outside the transfer window) But I'm very sure the Irish FA would of sorted out clearance as International clearance is solely based on clearance from the other end so I don't see the Irish FA taking there time to send it as it can be done pretty quickly.

Problems only occur if it's a country far far away with poor communication or somethings up with the previous club on letting the player leave e.g wages, money problems or even a grudge on the player and simply taking their time doing the clearance.

FA in England allows up to 30 day for the clearance and if they haven't heard anything back from the other party then they take matters into there own hands and allow the player to play.

Clearance would of been sorted out along time ago for Sule as they've had plenty of time to sort it.

If they haven't then God help them, TK would need new staff if they can't even sort that out !!