Hadley F.C. v Hoddesdon Town F.C.

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
LoudmouthBFC

Hadley F.C. v Hoddesdon Town F.C.

So as there was no game for Barnet at the weekend I went along to watch Hadley and was asked to vlog. With a Hadley win it proves I'm not the hoodoo over Barnet and our piss poor form this season.

Hadley F.C. 3 v Hoddesdon Town F.C. 1 | Goals, Fights, Red Cards | Matchday Vlog (06/01/18)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iVyM8yQJTo
Norfolk & Chance

Re: Hadley F.C. v Hoddesdon Town F.C.

Quality entertainment Loudmouth, and thanks for this oasis of goals in the desert that is our season.

Very posh those Hadley fans aren't they?!
LoudmouthBFC

Norfolk & Chance wrote:Quality entertainment Loudmouth, and thanks for this oasis of goals in the desert that is our season.

HAHA very, I did feel a little out of place, but I soon was welcomed and they all loved me
StephenM

LoudmouthBFC wrote:
Norfolk & Chance wrote:Quality entertainment Loudmouth, and thanks for this oasis of goals in the desert that is our season.

HAHA very, I did feel a little out of place, but I soon was welcomed and they all loved me
Did they put a bowl down for you to drink out of, and offer you the odd biscuit now and then?
LoudmouthBFC

StephenM wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:

Did they put a bowl down for you to drink out of, and offer you the odd biscuit now and then?

No I had a pint and a burger.
BEEGONE

Half them used to be Barnet fans :whistle:
DerekRocholl

BEEGONE wrote:

Half them used to be Barnet fans :whistle:
Half of them still are Barnet fans.
amberforever

What a relief from our usual fayre at the Hive. Do you think there is a chance for you to manage at that level? You certainly have the motivation skills and should be able to win the dressing room over? Wait a minute........watch out MM.
LoudmouthBFC

amberforever wrote:What a relief from our usual fayre at the Hive. Do you think there is a chance for you to manage at that level? You certainly have the motivation skills and should be able to win the dressing room over? Wait a minute........watch out MM.

HAHA well I start my level 2 in March so only time will tell.
Psycho

I recognised that Hadley fan interviewed that used to/still goes to Barnet matches. Haven't seen him for a while. Always very polite when I've seen and spoken to him.
BEEGONE

Psycho wrote:I recognised that Hadley fan interviewed that used to/still goes to Barnet matches. Haven't seen him for a while. Always very polite when I've seen and spoken to him.
Guess he wasn't a real fan after all.
Bee_Forever

Having initially decided to go, I decided against attending as my experience watching a losing team had soured me to watching live football to the extent I needed a week off.

Contrary to Tony's view, the main reason Barnet fans switched to Hadley was not because Barnet were losing, but because Hadley offers a friendly atmosphere and football in Barnet. Two things sadly lacking at THL.

Ironically Barnet being shit actually put me off going to Hadley, rather than vice versa.
LoudmouthBFC

Bee_Forever wrote:Having initially decided to go, I decided against attending as my experience watching a losing team had soured me to watching live football to the extent I needed a week off.

Contrary to Tony's view, the main reason Barnet fans switched to Hadley was not because Barnet were losing, but because Hadley offers a friendly atmosphere and football in Barnet. Two things sadly lacking at THL.

Ironically Barnet being shit actually put me off going to Hadley, rather than vice versa.

And they won again last night 4-0. Show's I'm good luck for them not bad luck and I don't bring the bad hoodoo over Barnet forum this season.
Barnetchris

Grazioli was there watching the game.
DerekRocholl

Barnetchris wrote:Grazioli was there watching the game.
Grazioli was there because he is an agent for one of the players.

The person Matt interviewed on his VLOG is Tom Hammond, formerly known as Watermelon Man in these parts and the person who used to pay the trumpet on the East Terrace.

I went to watch Hadley because I like to club and its supporters, Barnet didn't have a game on and I don't regard support for Hadley in any way in conflict with my support for Barnet FC. They are different types of club in the same way as it is possible to support Barnet as well as a Premier league club.

You have to be pretty pathetic to begrudge a Spartan South Midlands team a few supporters or a bit of publicity.