Underhill Film

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
MCB

Re: Underhill Film

shankbee01 wrote:
MCB wrote:Can someone explain the copyright issues - and approx cost for the few brief seconds of footage to be shown?

The interweb is full of goals, entire games and live streaming of games - stunned that this could be an issue.

And someone somewhere *must* have a copy that can be accidentally spilled onto the webs. Send it to Wikileaks...
When this first game up a few years ago I spoke to a couple of people who work in that world about the licensing. I can't remember the ins and outs but I seem to remember being told it would cost a lot of money to clear. I might be able to dig those emails out. If I can I'll give an actual answer rather than the drivel in this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please.
barnet_pls

I'm sure that there are alot of fans who have never seen the film and would like to. Surely a great event in Bar 66 or something wouldn't be too difficult to arrange if it can't be released / circulated ?
Reckless

Even though it would be very easy to upload the film onto the Internet - or even onto my Blog Page !!!!!! - Simon has still to recoup his considerable outlay from a possible TV screening or purchase by a Blue Ray/DVD Production Company. He is aware that time is running out though and impact is being lost.
Devon_Bee

Reckless, any news on any possible future screenings at THL?