Crawley (Away) The Flightless Chicken Match Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Golf Delta

Re: Crawley (Away) The Flightless Chicken Match Thread

When you're arguing with an idiot, make sure the other person isn't doing the same.
Barnetchris

I reckon a rendition of “ a change is gonna come” Sam Cooke because something has to happen this week either a new manager, new players, anything I don’t care just anything to break up this perpetual painful experience every week.
bee33

I didn't go to the game today. Did we play well ?? What was Sule like when he came on ?? And did Clough play in Midfield ?? (showed he did on live score unless that was wrong)

Surprised that Fonguck didn't feature. So much changing. MM doesn't know his best squad and with JA, Brindley and Weston back there are no more excuses.

Hate to say it but maybe give the job to Nelson. Our only last hope if MA not coming back and others staying well clear.

Oldham have done alright since there old player Wallens took over from Sheriden. Same age as Nelson too with bags of experience having played with many club, knows the modern game and most likely the players will warm to him as they know him

Thinking why not ???
Jon83

If we can’t find players better than what’s on show at the moment then we are doomed! Need a left back and a centre back (Nelson is well past his use by date), a centre mid, a winger and a striker.

It’s getting boring now. MM came with a terrible reputation and he has lived up to that. TK is ruining this club.
BEE428

Give Weston/ Nelson the job I reckon, wouldn't do any harm
Prediction League Champion 2012/13 & 2013/14
Itai-bee

It just looks like a very badly organised team.
The gaps in the last third,when teams attack us is unbelievable.This as been happening for most of the season.
Why is no one doing anything about it?.
Sometimes,We need to sit back and stay disciplined with two lines of defence. Close the spaces and be patient.
From midfield to defence.The goals we concede are shocking.
BeesKnees99

pgbee wrote:The other embarrassment is the so called young fans just hurling obscenities at the keeper for no reason. Sad and pathetic!
Seriously? This is football, and fans will be fans. Grow a pair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nomadbee

hoofer2 wrote:
ninestein wrote:How about next week at home to Lincoln we bring out a rousing rendition of Monty Python's 'Always look on the bright side of life'?
Anyone remember singing "Shake it all baby now" thoughtout 93/94. At least we knew want we signed up for that season.
Norfolk & Chance

beesknees99 wrote:
pgbee wrote:The other embarrassment is the so called young fans just hurling obscenities at the keeper for no reason. Sad and pathetic!

Football is a game played between two teams of 11 players with fans each supporting their own team.

By the time yours have dropped, you will hopefully realise that verbally abusing a man whom you might otherwise simply walk past in the street, is mucking fental !!
#Beebot

Itai-bee wrote:It just looks like a very badly organised team.
The gaps in the last third,when teams attack us is unbelievable.This as been happening for most of the season.
Why is no one doing anything about it?.
Sometimes,We need to sit back and stay disciplined with two lines of defence. Close the spaces and be patient.
From midfield to defence.The goals we concede are shocking.
Maybe this is a minority view but a competent manager would have this squad more than competitive in this division. Signings are needed, but MM's incompetence is now leading some to believe that players who we have mostly praised during their time here are actually crap.

That can't be the case. The common factor here is MA. I will not have anyone tell me that this squad is anywhere near as bad as what we put up with in the early 2010s.

We once stayed up with a centre mid partnership of Mark Hughes and Glen Southam. Don't tell me this squad is no better than 24th.
CrawleyBee

If nothing changes, nothing changes. Inaction TK and we are down. Today was the first nail in the coffin for me.
Formerly Watfordbee
mcleod23

Agreed Beebot, the players are half decent, not a bottom side. There has been zero structure, guidance or plan all season. That's what has buggered us up.
Golf Delta

Attachments
crk.jpg
crk.jpg (10.16 KiB) Viewed 2181 times
When you're arguing with an idiot, make sure the other person isn't doing the same.
talldarkslim

This result was always going to happen. Next week Lincoln are likely to embarrass us. They will have better players and may more fans. Our team is a mid table national league outfit. We are down so get used to it.
pgbee

beesknees99 wrote:

Ooooooooh such a big boy, I hope you pass your GCSEs. What a coherently structured justification! Stewards should have chucked them (you) out for foul and abusive language. Apologies for using words of more than 4 letters. I hope you understand.