Writing MM off as a bad debt

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
BEE428

Writing MM off as a bad debt

I know it's going to cost the club but from everything I've witnessed TK needs to get rid of MM now otherwise we're relegated. There's simply no other way to say it, the bloke is poison and there's no time left. Sorry to be negative but I don't want to see us get relegated again.
Prediction League Champion 2012/13 & 2013/14
Jon83

Re: Writing MM off as a bad debt

He’s not our manager though. He’s doing it as a favour by the sounds of it and if you believe TK and MM’s interviews. MM is finding the right person for the job....
BEE428

Just get rid, the bloke is poison
Prediction League Champion 2012/13 & 2013/14
#Beebot

I don't trust his judgement in any way, shape or form.

Many on here will disagree with me but I don't think the squad is that bad at all. Crawley are one of several teams who have a weaker squad than us on paper but unlike them we're very poorly managed and have no direction.

TK has received several wake-up calls already, but today needs to be the final nail in the coffin for MM. A new manager needs to be appointed by Wednesday at the latest, with full autonomy over transfers.

I still think however that we'll see an understudy to MM appointed on February 1st and he'll inevitably moan that he wasn't able to bring any of his own players in.
Doyley

For the single fact he rates Blackman ahead of tutonda he should go
letchbee94

#Beebot wrote:I don't trust his judgement in any way, shape or form.

I agree, hope he proves us wrong in finding a decent manager.
#Beebot

Doyley wrote:For the single fact he rates Blackman ahead of tutonda he should go
It's a dreadful call that has cost us vital points already.

Chesterfield's late winner springs to mind.
Beesting

What sort of manager with any credibility is going to want to take the job reporting to two muppets in Mark McGhee and James Thorne?!
Oor Wullie

Anyone looking at Mark McGhee’s managerial record on Wikipedia would reach the same conclusion: his career is not in the ascendency. That must be difficult to live with for a man who has never denied being hugely ambitious. That personal drive led to being accused, on more than one occasion, of being disloyal; he was called “Judas”. When the career plan faltered at Molineux, McGhee’s asperation to be old boss Alex Ferguson’s successor at Old Trafford fell apart.

A tendency to talk too much probably scuppered his chances of becoming Celtic’s manager in 2009; it was a weakness exposed for all to see when he held a truly disastrous press conference on the day he became manager of Aberdeen.

That was his last appointment at a leading club.

Talk of sacking the manager of a team rooted at the bottom of a league table is to be expected but Mark McGhee’s career record, and his own self-regard, suggests he is just as likely to be the one to initiate a parting of the ways at Barnet.
jerroll

Oor Wullie wrote:Anyone looking at Mark McGhee’s managerial record on Wikipedia would reach the same conclusion: his career is not in the ascendency. That must be difficult to live with for a man who has never denied being hugely ambitious. That personal drive led to being accused, on more than one occasion, of being disloyal; he was called “Judas”. When the career plan faltered at Molineux, McGhee’s asperation to be old boss Alex Ferguson’s successor at Old Trafford fell apart.

A tendency to talk too much probably scuppered his chances of becoming Celtic’s manager in 2009; it was a weakness exposed for all to see when he held a truly disastrous press conference on the day he became manager of Aberdeen.

That was his last appointment at a leading club.

Talk of sacking the manager of a team rooted at the bottom of a league table is to be expected but Mark McGhee’s career record, and his own self-regard, suggests he is just as likely to be the one to initiate a parting of the ways at Barnet.
McGhee's successes early in his career were with Colin Lee as his no2 , perhaps that was down to CL rather than MM!
aclassman

Seriously did I hear that correctly that MM is going to help TK find the right manager for the club?

What does MM know about running this club? Sweet FA obviously so why is a man with zero knowledge and know how going to be able to recognise a future manager with potential!!!!!!

It's like asking me to teach someone to pole dance?