ROSSI

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
letchbee94

Re: ROSSI

Don't think Rossi would want to come back anyway.
#Beebot

watfordbee wrote:
#Beebot wrote:
adher36 wrote:It was incompetent Rossi who bought most of the current crop of failing, sub standard players. It was Rossi who led the team to a 15 or 16 match (I lost count at around 13) winless run.

It is Rossi who, (other than the mentally weak, bottle job players,) is the number 1 reason why the club is in the sad state it is currently in now. He should be nowhere near first team player dealings, as he is quite simply a failure.

Thankfully, he knows and recognises this himself, so is probably quite grateful that he at least is in some sort of employment.
No, most of the current squad was brought in by MA and by TK personally.
Really? As much as I want to back Rossi, the starting 11 yesterday was mostly Rossi’s team.
Ross, Brindley, Blackman and Coulthirst were Rossi signings. Rossi had no control over what happened in January.
lemming3k

#Beebot wrote:
watfordbee wrote:
#Beebot wrote:
adher36 wrote:It was incompetent Rossi who bought most of the current crop of failing, sub standard players. It was Rossi who led the team to a 15 or 16 match (I lost count at around 13) winless run.

It is Rossi who, (other than the mentally weak, bottle job players,) is the number 1 reason why the club is in the sad state it is currently in now. He should be nowhere near first team player dealings, as he is quite simply a failure.

Thankfully, he knows and recognises this himself, so is probably quite grateful that he at least is in some sort of employment.
No, most of the current squad was brought in by MA and by TK personally.
Really? As much as I want to back Rossi, the starting 11 yesterday was mostly Rossi’s team.
Ross, Brindley, Blackman and Coulthirst were Rossi signings. Rossi had no control over what happened in January.
And even Rossi had the sense to pick Tutonda over Blackman. Obviously we'll have to accept the other 3 are failing, sub standard players.