I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
MCB

Re: I Don't Do "Stats" and Knee Jerks......but

Reckless wrote:Come on Martin answer the phone!
Et tu Brutus? :*(:

Sadly for you, he's watching back to back Only Fools and Horses Christmas Specials and not picking up.
Itai-bee

And if he does pick up. He never says Goodbye
Reckless

MCB wrote:

Sadly for you, he's watching back to back Only Fools and Horses Christmas Specials and not picking up.
That's Lovely Allen! See what I did there?
letchbee94

MCB wrote:

Don't blame him.
Lovely jubbly
Reckless

7 wins and 7 draws from 19 games now. Harrogate is lovely they say, as is Truro!
Possible couple of juicy weekenders there Mrs Reckless, get your War Paint ready sweetie.
northantsbee

Get Nicky on
Going Indieground 7pm Tuesday, https://www.madwaspradio.com/
ricardobee

". . . Harrogate is lovely they say, as is Truro!"

The way this team is going, it will not be long before Mrs. Reckless is visiting Great Yarmouth for the weekend!
letchbee94

Reckless wrote:7 wins and 7 draws from 19 games now. Harrogate is lovely they say, as is Truro!
Possible couple of juicy weekenders there Mrs Reckless, get your War Paint ready sweetie.
Going to take some doing, it not as if we are 18th in table and on a bad run of form and hoping for teams below is to keep losing.

We need 2 other teams to be really poor for us to stay up imo and for us to WIN WIN WIN.
Reckless

ricardobee wrote:". . . Harrogate is lovely they say, as is Truro!"

The way this team is going, it will not be long before Mrs. Reckless is visiting Great Yarmouth for the weekend!
Chip and pie oasis in Yarmouth Market Place Greavsie plus the Feathers and the Tavern oh and the Coachmakers. The ground boosts the oldest grandstand still in use too. Don't mind Yarmouth mate apart from the Waxworks - what a Benghazi the boys kept asking "whos that Dad?"
Walking round reminded me of the Town End at Southburied Road.
ricardobee

Indeed a lovely picture. and yes the oldest wooden stand in the world (I'm reliably informed) still in use. A stand where my bottom was parked on Saturday, to view a magnificent 1-0 victory over Godmanchester Rovers F.C. this was preceded by a pint in the Market Tavern before a stroll through the cemetary to the Wellesley.
And for the fans of Great Yarmouth, tomorrow night in Smudgers, (the clubhouse) the Chairman, and joint managers are holding a Fans Forum, obviously not afraid to meet the supporters man-to-man, where they can ask any football related questions.
How refreshing is that?
John_c

ricardobee wrote:Indeed a lovely picture. and yes the oldest wooden stand in the world (I'm reliably informed) still in use. A stand where my bottom was parked on Saturday, to view a magnificent 1-0 victory over Godmanchester Rovers F.C. this was preceded by a pint in the Market Tavern before a stroll through the cemetary to the Wellesley.
And for the fans of Great Yarmouth, tomorrow night in Smudgers, (the clubhouse) the Chairman, and joint managers are holding a Fans Forum, obviously not afraid to meet the supporters man-to-man, where they can ask any football related questions.
How refreshing is that?
Sounds shit.

I use Tapatalk like the cool kids
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
hoofer2

Reckless wrote:
ricardobee wrote:". . . Harrogate is lovely they say, as is Truro!"

Chip and pie oasis in Yarmouth Market Place Greavsie plus the Feathers and the Tavern oh and the Coachmakers. The ground boosts the oldest grandstand still in use too. Don't mind Yarmouth mate apart from the Waxworks - what a Benghazi the boys kept asking "whos that Dad?"
Walking round reminded me of the Town End at Southburied Road.
The waxworks cannot be as bad as the ones at Bembridge on the Isle of Wight !! I like the pianiola's that play in some of the fish and chip shops in Great Yarmouth. They would get my vote for half time entertainment.
Bee_Forever

Sadly the Waxworks closed last year, probably because no-one could read the faded labels to see who the people actually were!

The bowling alley opposite burned down a year later. At least the Wetherspoons is now a Wetherspoons Hotel!
Reckless

20180115_092418.jpg
This illustrates my point. This is supposed to be Beckham.
Looks more like Digger from the old West Bank!