A Q and A Invitation from Tony Kleanthous

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
hoofer2

Re: A Q and A Invitation from Tony Kleanthous

I posted one yesterday about failings with online system as no longer can book tickets by phone in advance. I hope it is answered. Put plainly I am expected to logon with 3 individual hive memberships to book 3 tickets in 3 separate transactions. 2 of the memberships are for a 6 and year old!
South_Belfast_Bee

hoofer2 wrote:I posted one yesterday about failings with online system as no longer can book tickets by phone in advance. I hope it is answered. Put plainly I am expected to logon with 3 individual hive memberships to book 3 tickets in 3 separate transactions. 2 of the memberships are for a 6 and year old!
I suspect the response will be in the ballpark of:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We are currently in the process of appointing a X manager. Please email tellus@...
BeeBoi1980

hoofer2 wrote:I posted one yesterday about failings with online system as no longer can book tickets by phone in advance. I hope it is answered. Put plainly I am expected to logon with 3 individual hive memberships to book 3 tickets in 3 separate transactions. 2 of the memberships are for a 6 and year old!
Have they changed the online booking system in the last couple of weeks? You could always get up to 6 tickets, a mixture of adult and child, under one booking with Hive discount. I did it as recently as our last home game.
Last edited by BeeBoi1980 on 16 Jan 2018, 08:58, edited 1 time in total.
BeeBoi1980

Have they changed the online booking system in the last couple of weeks? You could always get up to 6 tickets, a mixture of adult and child, under one booking with Hive discount. I did it as recently as our last home game.
BeeBoi1980

Have they changed the online booking system in the last couple of weeks? You used to be able to get up to 6 tickets, a mixture of adult and child, under one Hive discount login. I did it as recently as our last home game.
hoofer2

BeeBoi1980 wrote:
If buying adult tickets yes - issue I have is the the hive membership for U14 allows matchday tickets for £1.00 - the system does not permit me to book these under adult membership, and only one ticket can be issued for £1 for each U14 - the club instructed me this was only way. However I would like to see a commitment to improve this because current system effectively asks a 6 year old and 10 year old to do online booking !
hoofer2

South_Belfast_Bee wrote:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We are currently in the process of appointing a X manager. Please email tellus@...
I have been through that loop 3 times including a personal phone call from TK himself in Dec 2016 saying it will be looked into.
MCB

hoofer2 wrote:
South_Belfast_Bee wrote:

I have been through that loop 3 times including a personal phone call from TK himself in Dec 2016 saying it will be looked into.
Hoofer, I had the same problem, but was told to cancel the adult membership as the child can order the 15% off adult ticket - does that save you money and reduce it to 2 x transactions?