Hats off to Graham Westley

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
letchbee94

Re: Hats off to Graham Westley

Still some work to do but feel more optimistic now then I did before GW came in.
JWTBee

I think that Westley has done a great job since he's arrived.He is a very positive,confident person the total opposite to Magoo! And this is translating itself to the players.

Personally I have no issue with him & if he saves us we may all come to like him! Miracles can sometimes happen! On both counts!
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
beew

I loved the music you could hear from the dressing room during the Nichols interview. A chorus of voices singing "we're halfway there" A sense of unity is stating to emerge.
antbfc

He's made an instant impact, we even look competent at set pieces, nothing the great minds of Eames or McGhee could sort out...

Onto the next one!
#Beebot

It's clear that Westley has installed belief into this team and that most of the first team squad are behind him.

Just wish he'd do it without ostracising some key players. In my view we'd win more comfortably with JT and Mauro starting.
WinchyBee

Thought the team selection was spot-on on Saturday, well balanced for once. Westley has definitely brought about some confidence into the team if anything, us football fans are fickle but Westley will deserve some credit should we stay up that's for sure.
X-Bumble

It must be a huge confidence boost when a strong positive influence arrives, and then backs up his motivation with results. Taking 4 points from two of the highest placed teams in the league must send a wave of belief around the players and staff.
ETBee

Interesting that on MOTD 2 last night the pundits said that the reason Newcastle and Huddersfield won last night was that they'd approached the game with "let's go for it" attitude and did not sit back. That's exactly what we did on Saturday, which meant that County didn't settle and our confidence grew. More of the same tomorrow please.
Itai-bee

Our biggest problem in the last couple of seasons is getting the balance of the team right.
The balance of the team is more important than playing certain individuals who you think are technically better.
Something the Germans are the masters off.
alexbach

watfordbee wrote:Think psychologyly Chesterfields and FGR’s postponements helped. Can’t believe we have a chance (albeit still a big ask) of staying up. Well done GW, keep it up and bring on Tuesday... you never know!
Well said Watford. We've seen improvements. If we go it will largely be because of previous mistakes. Sign Westley up to build on his work

Sent from my 5046Y using Tapatalk