Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
BeeBoi1980

Remainder of the Season

In short, Chesterfield have the toughest run in, the rest is largely similar:
Attachments
BeesGames.jpg
ETBee

Re: Remainder of the Season

The run in by other clubs is not relevant if we're not winning any games. At least Chesterfield scored 2 goals last night. We really needed to win last night to maintain the confidence gained from Saturday and keep our chance of staying in the League alive. Only Grimsby's form over the last 8 games is worse than ours and they're still 11 points ahead of us. I'm trying not to think about the Accy game but will be there.

You may tell, I woke up feeling pretty fed up this morning!
aclassman

Unfortunately Etbee is correct
If we don't win games then we can't catch up with the other clubs regardless of their results.

I still can't believe what a nightmare this season has been with countless changes in management that it can't be good for the players as they don't know if they are coming or going or what position they are going to be playing or if they are in the managers starting eleven.
The blame must lie with the chairman
BeeBoi1980

Chin up lads, Crewe and Chesterfield are going down. Last night was no disaster.

Agree the blame must lie with TK on where we are right now. Fingers crossed we find a way out of it.
barnetpete

Back to Back wins from our two home games coming up and we'll be right in among it.

If it hasn't happened then next Wednesday I might be like ETBee but I'm looking on positively ahead of the next two games. Last nights gone, two huge games coming up.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
Nlites123

Despite the recent run, there was more noise/singing coming out of the west stand than there's been all season - this needs to be ramped up even more for the next two games. I'm sure the players feel this, and the reaction to the goal against County was huge for both them an us.
letchbee94

Who each has does not really matter.
There will be games when the team you expect to lose will get a win and when you think they will win they will lose.
On the day anything can happen in any game, lets just take each game as it comes.
jerroll

Win 8 games and i doubt we need to worry too much about other scores!
NorthFinchleyBee

When I look at the table, we've got a decent run in and that is where I see us winning most of our games, so it's going to be absolutely down to the wire. Saying that for confidence we need to win one of the next couple and to keep fans and players thinking this is doable, which I still believe it is.