Sweepstake

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Norfolkbee

Re: Sweepstake

RichardM wrote:
Norfolkbee wrote:There are rumours of two, three or even five signings, but unfortunately rumours are all they are - at least at the moment. It would be nice to see a bit of action or I might be tempted to bung a few pence on John C's August date.
Where did you hear these rumours?
Twitter - and you don't get much more of a rumour mill than that.
MCB

RichardM wrote:
Norfolkbee wrote:There are rumours of two, three or even five signings, but unfortunately rumours are all they are - at least at the moment. It would be nice to see a bit of action or I might be tempted to bung a few pence on John C's August date.
Where did you hear these rumours?
Rumours all over the place we've signed 3 ex-daggers including their poty & goalie. But can't announce it yet.

TBH the most valuable D&R players are their 2 young strikers who are both under contract but whom they are keen to shift from their wage list so might be available for a nominal fee.

As long as we sign Darren Currie Mk-II I'm happy!
Eltel

Half way through June and still no signings. Is that because we are recruiting International players at the World Cup?
hoofer2

Eltel wrote:Half way through June and still no signings. Is that because we are recruiting International players at the World Cup?
So long as it's not the Saudi keeper. When you dive, extend arms to fullest extent and you will save more :doh:
beew

beew wrote:
Norfolkbee wrote:
beew wrote:
Darrenp77 wrote:5 deals done already, just waiting for the paperwork etc to be completed, one player was going through his medical yesterday, we are being very cautious this time around, made full use of the facilities that we have, took over 5 hours
You tease Darren!
So Stilly has been clearing out the Daggers?

Jake Howells
Craig Robson,
Mark Cousins

Would be a good start.
2 out of 3 so far! No real surprise though.