New Ticket Prices

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Agewills

Re: New Ticket Prices

Finally, a sensible price of £10 for the South Terrace!
NoMagRyan

MCB wrote:Also, not to start an us vs them thing, but popping onto the BtiD facebook group am I right in saying there is not one comment about these new prices? (I won't see everything posted as i'm not a member)
Can't see anything on there.
chesbee

Hiveoccupier wrote:Out of interest why would an under 17 take out a membership for £5 per month instead of paying £1 a game ?
Same with concession membership
John_c

NoMagRyan wrote:
MCB wrote:Also, not to start an us vs them thing, but popping onto the BtiD facebook group am I right in saying there is not one comment about these new prices? (I won't see everything posted as i'm not a member)
Can't see anything on there.
Very surprising. They're normally a positive bunch.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
lemming3k

jerroll wrote:
hoppy wrote:
becbee wrote:
jerroll wrote:Dagenham fans still trolling the club wanting refunds on twitter!
Just pathetic.
They were charged more than they should have been (under National League rules) so they are surely entitled to a refund.
Life's too short to cry over £5!! Just meant 1 less beer for someone that day! We have been ripped off by numerous clubs in the same way namely Morecambe & Macclesfield over the years!!
And indeed Dagenham ;)
At the end of the day, regardless of any loophole in the rules they paid a standard price for the seats they had - the same price everyone else has paid this season and the price that was published and advertised. They haven't exactly been hard done by.