Injury update

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Mikel Bee

Re: Injury update

Ajtheone04 wrote:
ninestein wrote:If it is the pitch, it will be the training pitches. We seem to pick up more "niggles" in training than we do in a competitive game.
Ive said this for long time but now I've given up because TK is too stingy to relay the pitch
The 3g pitches were re-layed a few weeks ago. At least that's what appeared to be going on.
Ajtheone04

Mikel Bee wrote:
Ajtheone04 wrote:
ninestein wrote:If it is the pitch, it will be the training pitches. We seem to pick up more "niggles" in training than we do in a competitive game.
Ive said this for long time but now I've given up because TK is too stingy to relay the pitch
The 3g pitches were re-layed a few weeks ago. At least that's what appeared to be going on.
I don't think they train on 3G from the pictures ive seen. They look like they train on the pitch which has the single stand next to it.
I also don't think it'd be logical for them to train on 3G with the likes of santos and co. who've had long term injuries.
ETBee

They train on grass pitches only.
Mikel Bee

Ajtheone04 wrote:
Mikel Bee wrote:
Ajtheone04 wrote:
I don't think they train on 3G from the pictures ive seen. They look like they train on the pitch which has the single stand next to it.
I also don't think it'd be logical for them to train on 3G with the likes of santos and co. who've had long term injuries.
Granted, but my point was the claim that TK is too stingy to relay pitches is incorrect, as he has just relayed a pitch.
jerroll

judging by DC's update today and the signing of Alfie 2+2 = shaq.
PBBee

Positive injury update from Darren today then.

Sweeney, Mauro & Sparkes back training today.

EJ, Harry & Bouchard back Thursday & Tutonda next week.

As Jerroll said you’d think Shaq is favourite for the long term absence, if not Elito
beew

Ajtheone04 wrote:
He’s just relaid the Astro pitches so that doesn’t stack up.
mcleod23

It is Shaq, Currie confirmed on Twitter. Needs time to fully the rest the back.
hoofer2

Ajtheone04 wrote:
beesknees99 wrote:
jerroll wrote:
DSM wrote:Having heard DC’s Friday interview can’t see why the 2nd 6-8 week injury couldn’t be Bouchard or a further set back for the likes of Mauro, sweeney, EJ etc etc
the 3 you mentioned(other then Boucaud) were all doing shuttle runs on the pitch pre match on Saturday I believe.
That’s positive news.

Sweeney, Dunne & Mauro are nailed on first-teamers when fit. Sooner they’re playing the better.
I partially disagree with that if we keep keeping the goals out why change the defence. Vilhete has been injured for pretty much 2 seasons but dunne should get back In
But what a cameo last season. That goal from nothing
MCB

No point starting a new thread over this.

DC confirmed Shaq had a setback and is now 4-6 weeks out. Will we ever see him on a Bees shirt again?

Santos back next Saturday or Tuesday though...

Were looking strong at the back now...

What's our strongest back 5 with Che, Santos, Sweeney, Reynolds, EJ & Tutonda all fit?!?
Ajtheone04

MCB wrote:No point starting a new thread over this.

DC confirmed Shaq had a setback and is now 4-6 weeks out. Will we ever see him on a Bees shirt again?

What's our strongest back 5 with Che, Santos, Sweeney, Reynolds, EJ & Tutonda all fit?!?
Unfortunately I think it's over for shaq. Maybe even altogether but definitely At the hive. Simeon and Walker have emerged as 2 good strikers this year and we also have Pavey not to mention what could happen with McCallum.
As for strongest XI when everyone is fit I'd go for something like this
Loach
Cheye
Sweeney
Santos
Reynolds
Johnson
Dunne
HT
Vihlete (until we see Xander)
Simeon
McCallum
Bench: Azaze, tuts,EMC ,walker fonguck
ninestein

I reckon we'll see Pavey putting on a Barnet shirt before Shaq. No disrespect to Alfie, but that seems to be the nature of Shaq's injury.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
OB1
Location: Formerly Block C Underhill - Now block E East stand The Hive

Ajtheone04 wrote:

Unfortunately I think it's over for shaq. Maybe even altogether but definitely At the hive. Simeon and Walker have emerged as 2 good strikers this year and we also have Pavey not to mention what could happen with McCallum.
Loach
Cheye
Sweeney
Santos
Reynolds
Johnson
Dunne
HT
Simeon
McCallum
Adams is really playing well at the moment, he has to be in contention as well.
Prediction League Champion 2019/2020
PBBee

Ajtheone04 wrote:

Loach
Cheye
Sweeney
Santos
Reynolds
Johnson
Dunne
HT
Simeon
McCallum
A nice problem to have. For me Tutonda offers so much more going forward & his pace helps him recover so often defensively.

Arguably only 3 creative players in that line up & I actually think we can risk it a bit more going forward now especially with 3 rocks in defence!

We need to kill off teams & avoid drawing (like we nearly did yesterday & frustratingly did against Halifax).
Ajtheone04

PBBee wrote:
Ajtheone04 wrote:

Loach
Cheye
Sweeney
Santos
Reynolds
Johnson
Dunne
HT
Simeon
McCallum
A nice problem to have. For me Tutonda offers so much more going forward & his pace helps him recover so often defensively.

Arguably only 3 creative players in that line up & I actually think we can risk it a bit more going forward now especially with 3 rocks in defence!

We need to kill off teams & avoid drawing (like we nearly did yesterday & frustratingly did against Halifax).
I agree
Maybe tuts and fonguck in for EJ and Harry against weaker sides
Otherwise I'd say formation change