scoreboard in the east stand

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
John_c

Re: scoreboard in the east stand

barnetpete wrote:
John_c wrote:Good lord.

What a waste of time and energy.
More 'lack of' than 'waste'.... people couldn't see the time because electrical energy wasn't converting to light energy in the LEDs.

Yours
Mr Superior

It's ok I'll be back to moan about the Bovril at some point. :geahh:
Ooh look at you all superior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
To bee or not to bee

I’d like to moan about the people moaning about the moaning. I pay my ticket money so if I want to moan about the team, the atmosphere, the big screens not working, the quality of the football, other moaning fans, amber tinted fans, the cost of a Frappuccino in Starbucks (even after the 10% Hive discount - it used to be 15% :spite:) I’ll moan. So there.
Ajtheone04

I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that when I went past on the train today I saw a man on a ladder fixing the scoreboard
Should be done for the next home game but scoreboard repairing isn't my area of expertise
hoppy

Ajtheone04 wrote:I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that when I went past on the train today I saw a man on a ladder fixing the scoreboard
Should be done for the next home game but scoreboard repairing isn't my area of expertise
I wonder if the same man will be fixing the speakers in the South Terrace.
becbee

If all it took was a man up a ladder, why has it taken so long to do? But regardless, fingers crossed. I have missed that scoreboard.

He could also take a look at the scoreboard in Legends stand, it's gone wrong twice late recently.
amberforever

In return for the scoreboards not working I’d gladly swap for straight home wins for rest of season. :-)