Wealdstone

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
John_c

Re: Wealdstone

Wealdstone still blaming everyone except themselves for their demise.

Great to see them back at a level they could only dream of a few years ago. We're more worried about regaining our FL place. Looking forward to their boring abuse when they come to our ground.

I'm hoping the club restrict the away end to 85% capacity.
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
pgbee

John_c wrote:Wealdstone still blaming everyone except themselves for their demise.

Great to see them back at a level they could only dream of a few years ago. We're more worried about regaining our FL place. Looking forward to their boring abuse when they come to our ground.

I'm hoping the club restrict the away end to 85% capacity.
Hope the police make it home only.
hoppy

A couple of Wealdstone fans think that their club officials should not accept any hospitality when they visit The Hive.
I wonder if their high principles extend to not accepting the gift of the South Terrace when we build our new Stand?
becbee

hoppy wrote:A couple of Wealdstone fans think that their club officials should not accept any hospitality when they visit The Hive.
I wonder if their high principles extend to not accepting the gift of the South Terrace when we build our new Stand?
I'd say that will be up to the club officials to decide, not a couple of fans.
underhillbovrilstink

A bit of rivalry would be good for the soulless Hive, and if they average 1100 fans they will bring a fair few.

Hopefully the Wealdstone Raider will make an appearance. YOU GOT NO FAAAAAANNSSS. :ohlord:
northantsbee

Let's not forget the season they did the non-league double and came to Underhill the week before the FA Trophy final and got thrashed 7-0. OK they did put out a weakened team, but it must have put a dampener on their season
Going Indieground 7pm Tuesday, https://www.madwaspradio.com/
let_it_bee

northantsbee wrote:Let's not forget the season they did the non-league double and came to Underhill the week before the FA Trophy final and got thrashed 7-0. OK they did put out a weakened team, but it must have put a dampener on their season
Yeah, vivid memories of that one also - it was the point at which you could sense we were entering a new era - no longer the North London stragglers behind the mighty Enfield and Wealdstone, but a force to be reckoned with in our own right, and so it proved of course. I just couldn't wait for the next season to start. Sadly, haven't had that feeling for a while.
john dockers shorts

I watched them at Wembley v Boston in 85, oh how my uncle hated them!
northantsbee

john dockers shorts wrote:I watched them at Wembley v Boston in 85, oh how my uncle hated them!
I was at that game as well - tickets courtesy of some fat ticket tout
Going Indieground 7pm Tuesday, https://www.madwaspradio.com/