Reg Finch - daughter in law looking for stories/retro tops

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
MCB

Reg Finch - daughter in law looking for stories/retro tops

Reg's daughter in law Sarah Finch posted the below message on Facebook - and couldn't register for the forum, so i'm posting this request on her behalf. If you'd like you can e-mail her directly on charliesnuggles@hotmail.com - or if you leave any messages below i'll happily copy and paste them and send them to her.

Hello Barnet family.

I’m in need of your help.

Firstly let me introduce myself. My name is Sarah Finch. I am the daughter in law of the late Reg Finch who passed away earlier this year. He played for your club in 1963-1965 I believe. You see I’m the wife of his first born son Sean.

The loss of Reg has left a huge hole in our family and his sons grief, not just my husband but his second son Adrian is still just as raw as the day we learned heaven gained a beautiful angel that day

What I’m asking you is thus...... I have searched high and low. Every internet site , every shop, everywhere. I’ve even contacted Barnet FC themselves but am waiting for a response.

I’m looking to hunt out 2 Barnet jerseys. Ideally retro ones from the time that he would have played in but not opposed to a new kit either. I can not for the life of me seem to be able to order them anywhere.

I’d love to surprise both his sons with a jersey for Christmas that I will have his number put on (number 11)

Those boys - men really - held Reg in super hero status. As is right. I had the privilege of taking care of Reg for a couple months in his ailing years. His stories were really something to hear and his time playing for you were what he talked about frequently.

Also as a bonus if anyone remembers him... has a fond memory.... funny story or any little thing they can say about this good ol boy please message me. It would be so fun to do a collage of comments framed for them.

This is asking a lot I know. Just to be pointed in the right direction would be ever so helpful.

Picture of myself, Reggie and my son Dannen so this post doesn’t get lost