Chesterfield (Away) The Downward Spiral Match Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Beesting

Re: Chesterfield (Away) The Downward Spiral Match Thread

Saying we've got players to come back? What the players who have let us down in previous games? Not even clutching at straws now.
Barnetchris

I am so bored and tired of Beadles interviews, he is talking like we have had an unlucky 1-0 loss , we lost 6-0. Currie would be seething with this result.
neil

He's clearly lost the players, when you lose 2-1 or 1-0 then its generally a tight game and you give it your all, losing 5-2, 6-0 shows there is something very very wrong and you can blame lots of folk but the manager or coach, whatever he is called picks the side, picks the formation, sets the tactics, the buck stops with him, clearly out of his depth and he has to go very quickly otherwise its going to get even more toxic than it actually is.
becbee

No team loses 6-0 because they didn't get a free kick, or because there are players out injured who have been injured for weeks.
I appreciate that nobody loses 6-0 on purpose but I'd at least have retained some respect for the man if after such a result he had apologised to the fans and said that the performance was unacceptable.
hoppy

What I don't understand is when you are 4 0 down you know the game is lost.
Why then does he not bring on the two remaining subs?
I know the likes of Pascal, Vasiliou and Fonguck would not have changed the result, but minutes on the pitch would, to them, be much more important than sitting on the bench.
BEE428

6-0 is too much, Beadle out
Prediction League Champion 2012/13 & 2013/14
ETBee

The annoying thing is that for the first 15 minutes we looked a much better team and Parrett was having a big influence. But we revealed a familiar major weakness in that we didn't capitalise on the chances. We just can't score. Chesterfield then settled into their game and as they became more confident we lost the plot and when we came out for the second half it was as though we'd completely lost heart even though we were only one goal down.

Unless a miracle happens - Walker recovers quickly and becomes a goal machine - I fear we can't avoid the drop.
Mem Beespod

king45bee wrote:Complaining about free kick not given as well. We are rubbish currently will be a long coach ride back. Does TK wait until coach gets back? Beadle sounds like he is too much of a nice guy to get tough.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Not what I’ve heard. Heard he crossed the line in the changing room 3 games ago. I believe he lost the dressing room then.

He won’t be going tonight from what I’ve learned tonight. It might change if Weymouth win on tuesday
BeesPod - Best in Non League podcast 2023
https://linktr.ee/beespod

Member of Bring Barnet Back campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557502963938
letchbee94

Good thing Chesterfield missed those sitters in first half otherwise that would have been 9-0
Only thing I do agree with Beadle about (no pun intended) is that in first half we did get in some good positions but again to slow to take them.

Chesterfield wont have an easier game, well unless Beadle is still in charge when they come to the Hive.
BEADLE OUT
#Beebot

Mr Smart wrote:
king45bee wrote:Complaining about free kick not given as well. We are rubbish currently will be a long coach ride back. Does TK wait until coach gets back? Beadle sounds like he is too much of a nice guy to get tough.

Not what I’ve heard. Heard he crossed the line in the changing room 3 games ago. I believe he lost the dressing room then.

He won’t be going tonight from what I’ve learned tonight. It might change if Weymouth win on tuesday
Thanks Mem. Any idea why we are delaying on this? Surely it's game over now?
Roy57

For those who did not pay for to days stream, BT sports 2 are showing national league highlights, oh deep joy a chance to actually see how easy it is for any team to play against us. I hope there is a tv on players coach as they should be made to watch it. And then put it on a loop so it keeps playing all the way back.
Mem Beespod

#Beebot wrote:
Mr Smart wrote:

I believe it’s related to his pay off.
BeesPod - Best in Non League podcast 2023
https://linktr.ee/beespod

Member of Bring Barnet Back campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557502963938
#Beebot

Mr Smart wrote:
#Beebot wrote:
Mr Smart wrote:

Well if it's that expensive we're paying him too much. I thought he was the cheap option?
jerroll

Mr Smart wrote:
#Beebot wrote:
Mr Smart wrote:

Don't pay him off - just carry on paying him weekly and put him on gardening leave.
Tuesds

Mr Smart wrote:
#Beebot wrote:
Mr Smart wrote:

Ah, so he has a greater level of protection if we’re outside the relegation zone. Kleanthous should have incorporated PPG into that clause, cos on that basis we’re in the bottom 3 right now!