Results Improving...Club Still a Mess

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Nlites123

Results Improving...Club Still a Mess

I had to cancel my Season Ticket as I can't attend a game until January. I wrote to the club who said they'd reimburse my early Sept payment which was due just a few weeks after the first game. This never happened. I'm still waiting, and in the meantime, they've taken another month's payment from my account. Despite being assured by Victoria Barlow it would all be re-paid immediately, it's still not back in my account.

Sadly, until the basics of how a business is run is sorted, I can't return to any more games. The fans are treated so appallingly by this club.
b4life

Re: Results Improving...Club Still a Mess

Hi NLites123, sorry to hear about that, not good. Can you PM me your details and we'll see if the Supporters Association can get any results for you.
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
becbee

Not good, I can understand your frustration but mistakes do happen. Wouldn't it have been better to have phoned Victoria Barlow than to make sweeping criticism of all?
Nlites123

becbee wrote:Not good, I can understand your frustration but mistakes do happen. Wouldn't it have been better to have phoned Victoria Barlow than to make sweeping criticism of all?
Im all for giving folks the benefit of the doubt, but when it's been going on for almost 2 months and I've paid £96 to watch one game of football, it's really poor PR.
JWTBee

Nlites123 wrote:
becbee wrote:Not good, I can understand your frustration but mistakes do happen. Wouldn't it have been better to have phoned Victoria Barlow than to make sweeping criticism of all?
Im all for giving folks the benefit of the doubt, but when it's been going on for almost 2 months and I've paid £96 to watch one game of football, it's really poor PR.
Allegedly Victoria Barlow is very efficient!? Hopefully she will be able to sort out the problem for you so that we can see you back at The Hive before too long!
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
Tynant14

I have nothing but praise for Victoria. I spoke to her about a problem I encountered and it was sorted in less than 12 hours. Thank you Victoria.
Tynant14

I have nothing but praise for Victoria. I spoke to her about a problem I encountered and it was sorted in less than 12 hours. Thank you Victoria.
b4life

I am in regular contact with Victoria and she's very responsive. I have also offered my services above to reach out to her on your behalf but I have not received any message requesting support? Maybe the problem isn't with Victoria?
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
Nlites123

When you receive assurances/promises that things happen and they don't, then someone has to be blamed. Unfortunately for Victoria, whether she's responsible or not, she bears the brunt as the point of contact.

She assured me (for at least the 3rd time) that a refund would be in my account by the end of this week. If it's not, then who's to blame? This has been dragging on since the end of August - it's a farce.
Anthony

EDIT: I STAND CORRECTED.

The club do offer the opportunity to cancel your season ticket if you pay monthly. makes me regret not taking that option up now!
letchbee94

b4life wrote:I am in regular contact with Victoria and she's very responsive. I have also offered my services above to reach out to her on your behalf but I have not received any message requesting support? Maybe the problem isn't with Victoria?
Course the problem is not Victoria.
I think everyone has experienced poor customer service from the Hive, if it was not our team we would have stopped using them years ago.
Nlites123

The gift that keeps on giving… despite having stopped my Season Ticket back in August, this joke of a club still continues to take £32 a month from my account. No Direct Debit or Standing Order - they swipe the card on record. How many times does one have to tell them? Is this fraudulent???
beew

Nlites123 wrote:The gift that keeps on giving… despite having stopped my Season Ticket back in August, this joke of a club still continues to take £32 a month from my account. No Direct Debit or Standing Order - they swipe the card on record. How many times does one have to tell them? Is this fraudulent???
Contact your bank and they'll refund you.