Wealdstone Tickets

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
BeesKnees99

Re: Wealdstone Tickets

#Beebot wrote:
Northampton Bee wrote:looking to drive down for this one. Anyone know what the parking is like in and around the area?
Get there early and you should be able to park on Cranfield Drive or Grosvenor Vale.

There's a Wetherspoons and a bunch of places to eat around Ruislip Manor station to kill time
Would you happen to know anywhere in Ruislip that might be showing City Liverpool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dave H

Speaking as a local, I'm pretty sure the City v Liverpool game will be on in all the pubs in Ruislip & Ruislip Manor.

If you want a guaranteed hassle free place to watch the game, and are prepared to walk a little further, Ruislip Cricket Club will be open in Kings College Road, HA4 7JZ. It serves as the social club for my club, Ruislip Rangers FC so is definitely not a Wealdstone hotbed :D
hoppy

Bees fans, don't forget to book your ticket today. Prices are more expensive if you pay at the gate.
BeesKnees99

Dave H wrote:Speaking as a local, I'm pretty sure the City v Liverpool game will be on in all the pubs in Ruislip & Ruislip Manor.

If you want a guaranteed hassle free place to watch the game, and are prepared to walk a little further, Ruislip Cricket Club will be open in Kings College Road, HA4 7JZ. It serves as the social club for my club, Ruislip Rangers FC so is definitely not a Wealdstone hotbed :D
Thanks Dave, any pubs you’d particularly recommend (other than the cricket club of course!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dave H

Most of them are OK usually but I don't really know where the Wealdstone fans drink on matchdays. I'm never in the High Street then if I can help it :-).
The Smugglers Cove in Ruislip High Street was a mixed crowd after the game last season and trouble free. Further up The High Street The Hop and Vine is a nice little craft beer bar. Not cheap so you shouldn't get any bother in there. However no TVs.
In Ruislip Manor Henneseys will definitely have the football on. It's OK if you're not a bitter drinker.
The Manor Bar, also in Ruislip Manor, was dreadful last time I went in. But that was a very long time ago.
The Wetherspoons is normally OK but it's a great big pub right by the tube. I can imagine it might get a bit lively there.
letchbee94

Dave H wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 18:24 Most of them are OK usually but I don't really know where the Wealdstone fans drink on matchdays. I'm never in the High Street then if I can help it :-).
The Smugglers Cove in Ruislip High Street was a mixed crowd after the game last season and trouble free. Further up The High Street The Hop and Vine is a nice little craft beer bar. Not cheap so you shouldn't get any bother in there. However no TVs.
In Ruislip Manor Henneseys will definitely have the football on. It's OK if you're not a bitter drinker.
The Manor Bar, also in Ruislip Manor, was dreadful last time I went in. But that was a very long time ago.
The Wetherspoons is normally OK but it's a great big pub right by the tube. I can imagine it might get a bit lively there.
Went to that wetherspoons last season and it was fine.

Can't remember the name of pub but I remember there is a pub about 2 min walk down from the wetherspoons that would have the football on.
Reckless

Can't quite believe that nobody has mentioned how many tickets we have sold?