No sweat… and no sleeping tablets.

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
hoppy

No sweat… and no sleeping tablets.

How great to be guaranteed a home semi-final match regardless of the result against Kidderminster.
We fans can just turn up, sit back and enjoy the day.

I have been taking magnesium tablets recently (good for the joints and also good for ensuring a decent night’s sleep). No need for them tonight. My only problem will be waking up in time to make the 12.15pm kick off.

Win, lose or draw we Bees fans will not be sweating on the result (nor, in truth will the Bromley fans).

However, the same cannot be said for the fans of Halifax, Aldershot, Southend, Wealdstone, York, Ebbsfleet, Woking and Boreham Wood.
Bleary eyes for them tomorrow and the unpleasant stench of stale sweat.

Thank you Mr Brennan and all of our players for all you have done this season.
Last edited by hoppy on 19 Apr 2024, 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
jerroll

Re: No sweat… and no sleeping tablets.

hoppy wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 11:32 How great to be guaranteed a home semi-final match regardless of the result against Kidderminster.
We fans can just turn up, sit back and enjoy the day.

I have been taking magnesium tablets recently (good for the joints and also good for ensuring a decent night’s sleep). No need for them tonight. My only problem will be waking up in time to make the 12.15pm kick off.

Win, lose or draw we Bees fans will not be sweating on the result (not, in truth will the Bromley fans).

However, the same cannot be said for the fans of Halifax, Aldershot, Southend, Wealdstone, York, Ebbsfleet, Woking and Boreham Wood.
Bleary eyes for them tomorrow and the unpleasant stench of stale sweat.

Thank you Mr Brennan and all of our players for all you have done this season.
Great post.
BeesKnees99

It does feel like the calm before the storm though. My nerves are already jangling for next week and I fear I may need sedation on the day.
letchbee94

Yep been good season so far hopefully in a couple weeks it would have been a brilliant and succesfull 1.