Straws

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
hampshirebee

Straws

Anyone still clutching at them,

i know paul fairclough appears to be
PlanBee

Re: Straws

Paul Fairclough deserves a medal for sticking with it and somehow finding optimism week in week out.
Peter Piper

PlanBee wrote:Paul Fairclough deserves a medal for sticking with it and somehow finding optimism week in week out.

Oh dear, I'm afraid that's gone just the wrong side of supportive and straight on to Planet Suck-Up.

Of course if PF's not working for money anymore, or he's your dad, I take it all back. :wink:
PlanBee

I'm not sucking up. I don't even think he should be manager. I'm just saying that his levels of optimism are outstanding, I know I couldn't keep it up this long.
Moonchild_Bee

OK, i'm giving you a straw. The only one I can find.

Burton.

Havn't won in 4.

Need to not win another game. In their last 12.

Unfortunately their remaining home games are against Macclesfield, Northampton, Cheltenham, Torquay and Accrington.
neil1972

And they have to play us!

Its simple really, beat Chesterfield, then another away win at Burton & then an easy home win against Crewe & things will be looking up.

Now can somebody take me back to the local mental ward as i've become all delusional.......

Neil
kingpinfid

We are doomed now. We had to win last night to have a chance of staying up - particularly with an impossible home game coming up this Saturday.