Why have we not signed a striker on loan?

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
markobee

Re: Why have we not signed a striker on loan?

markobee wrote:
FrankBeeMrShankBee wrote:Most of us hated Mcleod
A few might have done - but not, I think, most.

Despite Izale's goals (18 in the League last season, for which many thanks; one main reason why we are still in the FL this season), he wasn't in fact the typical 'strong and powerful centre forward' - which MR says that Collins John is. Let's see what he can do. Score many goals, I hope.
COYB
Moonchild_Bee

Norfolkbee wrote:
As has been stated, we were never ever in for Holman, so let's bury that Braintree thing.
And where is your proof of this? His agent appears to contradict this.
Do you know how many agents we get on here? (No? I'll answer your question then - 2 that we know about!).

Where did his agent contradict this btw?
Moonchild_Bee

becbee wrote:
FrankBeeMrShankBee wrote:Most of us hated Mcleod
Speak for yourself. I'd rather have a proven goalscorer who knows how to win penalties any day than what we currently have up front.
I don't think he was. But there was a surge of opinion for those who wanted him out the team for being lazy, selfish etc.

Oh for a 10 goals a season goalscorer now.
ShankBee

Just to point out when I said 'us' I was referring to Barnet fans in general, I loved Mcleod. he scored goals and kept us up two years in a row. The amount of crap on here about thin though was ridiculous. Now he's gone people are starting to forget all the posts they wrote about how $hite he was.