canadabee1

Re: 7 May = Tranquiliser day - Match Thread

YEEEESS ! 1-0 Final WELL DONE LADS :y: :y: :y:
nicesirmick1

Bloody fantastic!
canadabee1

I hope this is a wake up call to the club. 2 years in a row we have had to suffer this.
franklin_1

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! We've been through a hell of a lot this season but fair play to the lads they never stopped believing!!!
canadabee1

The main site shows Sterling as the 7th sub.
Evanstribe

Im so happy I could cry! lol
LeicesterBee

Evanstribe wrote:Im so happy I could cry! lol
Then let it all out......I am!!!
montydog

Great result. The team deserve to stay up. The team with the better goal difference. Go Bees
Jimbokav1971

To be honest I am just a bit stunned now.

I always knew that Lincoln would lose.

The only issue was if we would win.

By the sounds of it we absolutely hammered them and 4-0 or 5-0 would be a fairer reflection on the game, but the thing that please me most, (apart from staying up), is keeping a clean sheet.

There was lots of discussion about which GK to play and to be honest, bu the sounds of it there was not much in it on recent performances, but to only have 1 shot to save in the game and to pull it off in a one-on-one is the sign of a VERY good GK.

The clean sheet today is huge.

If we want to do anything in the future then we need to get a mentality then when we miss chances, we just don't concede at the other end.

Absolutely fantastic.

Well done Graz and everyone involved today and I hope everyone at the game enjoyed it more than I did sitting here worrying.

I always thought we could stay up today, but can't honestly say that I thought we would.

/Me is off for a lie-down.
antbfc wrote:
"He owes everyone a naked run... His opinion is invalid"
LeicesterBee

Graz a Bees legend as player and now manager.

I must admit, 6 weeks ago I had lost all hope - well done lads.

Now let's hope the club have learnt their lesson over the last 2 seasons and we don't have to endure this again - my heart, wife, kids and dog can't take it anymore!!

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER ALL.......I'M OFF TO GET VERY DRUNK!!
beeline

Blimey
How much was that like last year? 1-0 again a bloody clean sheet at last.

Daggers and Creepy Crawley next season and the Gills again, looking forward to it already.

I wonder if Graz will be offered the job or whether they will bring someone in and he'll assist.
MajorBrownEye

montydog wrote:Great result. The team deserve to stay up. The team with the better goal difference. Go Bees
And more points too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
neil1972

Just got back from the game as i'm too old to get onto the pitch these days........

I have to say that he really battered Port Vale today & 1-0 really let them off, it should have been 3 or 4-0, but credit to PV for already looking like they wanted to be on holiday, thanks lads

I thought all of the team were excellent today , they were all up for it & really couldn't pick a man of the match

It'll be interesting to see who stays, including the manager & which players now leave or are released

Neil
let_it_bee

The 2nd half was agony to endure because we had so many chances but somehow you just knew that 2nd goal wasn't going to go in. But no one can deny that we thoroughly deserved it over the 90 minutes. If I single out anyone it would have to be Marshall, who had a sensational game, showing control, skill, pace and no end of running throughout the game - even managed a few decent crosses today. Pleased for him, as he's taken a lot of stick this season. As for the 'keeper, well he had little to do, but didn't cover himself in glory when failing to react in the first half when the ball looped up off the wall, leaving their player with a free header, which he put over the bar. Walker could have been first to the ball if he'd reacted. But hey, this is no time for negativity - it feels almost as good as winning the league. Well done lads, and credit to Graz today for getting the selection decisions right and certainly for getting the players fired up.
djhdjh

Walker did save our backsides with 10 minutes to go, though.

Big shout for Izale. Say what you like about him, he has been our saviour in the second half of the season - I doubt there's a player in the league who could have run straight through the centre of a team like he did to win the penalty.

Also a (deliberately) unsung hero is Sanchez. Graz admitted a couple of weeks back that he's actually picking the team and the tactics bore his hallmarks. Graz has been a great figurehead in getting us and the players believing but Sanchez deserves some credit too.

Dare I say it if we can keep the likes of Devera, Dennehy, Kabba, Mcleod, Deering and Marshall we have the nucleus of a decent side next season if we play the sensible way we have in the last few weeks not the Stimson attempts at total football.