Shomotun and Syla

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
#Beebot

Shomotun and Syla

Both scored in the FA Cup yesterday.

Shomotun with the opener in a 2-0 win for Wealdstone against Great Wakering Rovers.
Roy Syla equalised for Kings Langley to earn them a replay against Lewes.
Letsbeehavinyou

Re: Shomotun and Syla

Thanks for the update #beebot that’s really good to hear. Want shomo to have a long and successful career at the bees but I fear it seems many managers have tried and failed to get him in the side consistently ......don’t know much about sylla but hopefully the club are being kept up to speed on these two’s progress and they get their chance one day.
MCB

Yids scored one and set one up for Reading yesterday and a long range goal from Mark Byrne
Afrobee

#Beebot wrote:Both scored in the FA Cup yesterday.

Shomotun with the opener in a 2-0 win for Wealdstone against Great Wakering Rovers.
Roy Syla equalised for Kings Langley to earn them a replay against Lewes.
Apparently Mitchell Weiss got the equalizer for Kings Langley not Syla....must have been a mistake. Good goal from Shomotun though. He really does have potential and will surely come good once his end product is sorted out
FreshB

I think Shomotun is a really exciting talent, and should be given a decent chance under one manager for a few games.Think Darren Currie may appreciate his qualities.
Would be a shame if he slipped through our fingers, but wherever he ends up I hope the lad is successful
Letsbeehavinyou

It seems every Saturday night I hear the name Jamal Lowe cos he either has scored or assisted, fair play he’s becoming a real favourite at Pompey just a shame he never got the chance here, hope we don’t let the same thing happen to our current crop.
LoudmouthBFC

we are crying out for players and we're sending them back out on loan. :grrr: :grrr:

Fumnaya Shomotun's loan spell at National League South side Wealdstone has been extended until November 1st.

Shomotun has made two appearances so far for the Stones and has bagged one goal which came in their FA Cup Second Round Qualifying tie against Great Wakering Rovers.

We wish Fumnaya continued success on his loan spell.
#Beebot

LoudmouthBFC wrote:we are crying out for players and we're sending them back out on loan. :grrr: :grrr:

Fumnaya Shomotun's loan spell at National League South side Wealdstone has been extended until November 1st.

Shomotun has made two appearances so far for the Stones and has bagged one goal which came in their FA Cup Second Round Qualifying tie against Great Wakering Rovers.

We wish Fumnaya continued success on his loan spell.
Absolute madness. We started Sparkes on the left on Saturday and an unfit Barham up top with only 4 subs, but a player easily good enough to start with all these injuries gets shipped out.

Don't tell me Still shouldn't shoulder any of the blame for this mess.
CrawleyBee

I despair. P*ss up in a brewery springs to mind with all things Barnet fc these days.
Formerly Watfordbee
FreshB

Foolishness for JS to complain about not having enough players to fill the bench, when he farms out one of our most exciting players, Shomotun, to Wealdstone. Now would be a good time to show what he can do for Barnet, whilst we're down to the wire on our squad, give him a chance to show what he can do.
jerroll

we only have 1 game in the next 3 weeks he could have played in as we let him get cup tied!
pgbee

Letsbeehavinyou wrote:It seems every Saturday night I hear the name Jamal Lowe cos he either has scored or assisted, fair play he’s becoming a real favourite at Pompey just a shame he never got the chance here, hope we don’t let the same thing happen to our current crop.
Jamal Lowe has been nominated for L1 player of the month according to BBC South Today...
LoudmouthBFC

jerroll wrote:we only have 1 game in the next 3 weeks he could have played in as we let him get cup tied!
There is that, but if we (Barnet FC) think it has enough players/cover for them games. Then we crack on.
becbee

I personally don't think Shomotun is good enough. However it's not the opinion of the fans which counts, it's that of the managers. The facts are that he's now 21 years old, he's been at Barnet since 2014, he's played under 7 managers, none of whom have rated him sufficiently to do any more than give him the occasional match.
The fact that even in current circumstances, Still has extended the loan, only goes to prove that he doesn't rate Shomotun any more than the previous 6 managers did and even if he'd returned, he'd have only added to the bench warmers.
Sam_BFC

Anyone know how Sule is getting on at his loan club?