Ebbsfleet Intl. (A) The Hatch, Rats and Plutocrats Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
finchleyman

Re: Ebbsfleet Intl. (A) The Hatch, Rats and Plutocrats Threa

Is the football really worst than when we played Maidstone which was possibly the worst football I have ever seen by so-called professional players. And the game against Gateshead was pretty bad as well. Am glad I didn't go to Ebbsfleet.
Norfolk & Chance

As it stands, Dagenham are above us in the table.
b4life

What is the point in getting to the 3rd round if we are so shite in the league? Have we already given up on this season?
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
pgbee

b4life wrote:What is the point in getting to the 3rd round if we are so shite in the league? Have we already given up on this season?
To make ££££s
barnetboy1

pgbee wrote:
b4life wrote:What is the point in getting to the 3rd round if we are so shite in the league? Have we already given up on this season?
To make ££££s
.....that are invested in the squad !!!!! Hooray !!
b4life

We're only 7 points off relegation places now. How much worse dies this have to get before Still's job is at risk?
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
Edd1

Frustratingly we played a hell of a lot better second half. Showed some urgency and some nice moments of passing. Problem was there was nothing in the box to take advantage of it.

I don’t understand how anyone could pick Harrison when Duku and Coulhirst we’re both available. It’s beyond belief.
BeesKnees99

fucking fuming. Backwards football, hoofing aimlessly, nobody can hit a barn door.

Cold, expensive, miserable day in what can be described as a major shithole.

Time for Still to go. Now.
barnetpete

time for still to go etc etc etc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He’s building for next season, we’ve had loads of dross manage this Club last season, have some patience, Still will get it right in the end.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
#Beebot

barnetpete wrote:time for still to go etc etc etc

Image Image Image

He’s building for next season, we’ve had loads of dross manage this Club last season, have some patience, Still will get it right in the end.
What exactly is he "building"? He's come in to a club with a top 3 budget, has made a truckload of signings and has us playing agricultural football with our best players constantly left out while he continues to start his favourites every week.

I've seen literally zero evidence of progress from last season. We're no more attractive to watch or producing a better quality of football.

The cup run is the worst thing that could have happened to us in terms of the league season as it pretty much guarantees that he'll be here all season to drive down the attendances even further.
jonbonbaby

Played much better when Harrison was taken off
Psycho

The most depressing experience for a long time of standing on an open terrace with the heavens opening just after Gravesend scored. Hell, what a place. At least there's some empathy about what Sunderland fans went through today at Accrington.........you just know we'll draw the rat bags away in the FAT.

Bring on a bath or Bath. One of the two after going to that dump. I need my mirtazapine tablets! Argh! :wacko:
Roy57

On my God were do you start on that performance. I have not been to a game in long time after having mayor back surgery. Took loads of pain killers to be able to go. Watching that first half glad I didn't take anymore with me as might of been tempted to take the bottle. Shocking
No midfield creativity at all Adam's was woeful. Jack Taylor was not much better. And can see what supporters mean by Harrison does not move into space. As mentioned 2nd half improved but not by much. Weather was as bad as the match. Back three you could tell had class and controlled defense. Have to say just before half time announcement came over tannoy ref added one minute. All outfield players on both sides stood by tunnel together. Not seen that since Sunday football. Embarassing.
BeesKnees99

barnetpete wrote:time for still to go etc etc etc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Condescending. Nice.

I wish I was under the same delusion that Still is building a proper team for next season etc, but from what we’ve seen, the man hasn’t got a Scooby anymore.

No Duku, probably our only truly dangerous forward, inexplicable decision. Inexcusable and outrageous. Harrison is a donkey. Bettamer should have had a shot but decides to cut it back to nobody. Shaq looked rusty. WHERE WAS DUKU? And even Walker? Recall Jack Barham!!!

Woeful football, no end product, ok atmosphere from us despite small numbers and terrible weather... we did our part but the players once again did not follow suit. Deserved boos at the end.

Ebbsfleet are supposed to be a team in form, and they looked absolutely shite. That just goes to show how dire we are.

Oh, and it was quite funny when the old bill told us off for poking fun at Ashmore’s weight. This truly is the state of football (and indeed society) in 2018.

Still Out. Loudmouth in.