Ebbsfleet Intl. (A) The Hatch, Rats and Plutocrats Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Nudger70

Re: Ebbsfleet Intl. (A) The Hatch, Rats and Plutocrats Threa

Nice of him to put sign language in his videos
LoudmouthBFC

Ebbsfleet United F.C. 1 v Barnet F.C. 0 | Poor Customer Service | GAMEDAY! Vlog! (08/12/18)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E84UgM8_FaI
letchbee94

That was our worst away performance since Harrogate at start of season.
Never looked like scoring.
CrawleyBee

We could have grabbed a couple in the second half. Terrible first half, but with Duku, Walker or Barham on the pitch I think we would have scored.
Formerly Watfordbee
Roy57

This game was shocking as mentioned by everyone who went along and had to endure that performance. Have noticed that a lot of supporters are saying the forwards are the problem. Which i do partly agree with. Byron Harrison at moment is poor. Does not move into space to receive the ball. But don't think with the midfield and how they played Saturday it would make
A lot of difference who played up front as the service or total lack of it along with NO creativity
would help any front two. It was shocking and worse game I have seen for a long time. If the front two are not given any service then as per quite a few games this season the forwards are coming back so deep just to see the ball. No crossed into box. Midfield is really weak. So until this is sorted we could have best strike force in league but if no service there not you g to score.
With neither John still or Currie not commentating on this performance is pretty poor as supporters need to no what if anything is being done to sort these issues apart from waiting till
March till the players Still says will make a huge difference. To late then. If these players are on wages that have been mentioned in this forum then they and management should be ashamed to collect there wages.
To bee or not to bee

I can’t think there is anyway Elliott is on 2.5 k per week. More realistically 2.5 k per month basic + performance / win bonuses maybe?
Roy57

Just seen highlights ( if you can call it that ). And people who did not have to suffer from being there can see by these so called highlights a part of how bad it actually was. Shooting was of Sunday league level at best. Movement. Organising. ETC was drastic. In a earlier post i mentioned that just before half time the announcement came over the tannoy that there was one minute added time. And all outfield players from both sides went over to the dugout waiting for ref to blow his whistle. You could of drove two double decker buses down one side of the pitch. Have not seen this except in under 12s and how John still can stand there watching this is beyond me. Two mins to play and 10 Barnet players are standing next to him.