Relegation Battle?

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
BEEGONE

Re: Relegation Battle?

jerroll wrote:
BEEGONE wrote:
jerroll wrote:i'm slightly worried and hope we can put a run of 3 wins together to put this to bed.No disrespect to the lad from Watford he isn't what we need, a couple of battle hardened leaders are required either permanently or on loan plus a senior keeper to either replace or put Cousins under pressure for his shirt - young Rihards can then go on loan somewhere to get some playing experience.
We haven’t put a run together of wins since August!
September!
Only 4 months ago :ohlord:
jerroll

BEEGONE wrote:
jerroll wrote:
BEEGONE wrote:
jerroll wrote:i'm slightly worried and hope we can put a run of 3 wins together to put this to bed.No disrespect to the lad from Watford he isn't what we need, a couple of battle hardened leaders are required either permanently or on loan plus a senior keeper to either replace or put Cousins under pressure for his shirt - young Rihards can then go on loan somewhere to get some playing experience.
September!
I don't get what your problem is! I said hopefully we can put a run of wins together - what is wrong with that?
jerroll

BEEGONE wrote:
jerroll wrote:
BEEGONE wrote:
September!
allen managed to put a run of wins together with a team that had been incapable of that at the end of last season!
Beehiveyourself
Location: Borehamwood to Edgware to Bushey to Carpenders Park to The Hive, via Underhill

My question is why have we suffered so many and continuing decimating injuries that might (although hopefully won't) cause a double-relegation in two seasons?
We're half-way up, not half-way down!
Masuka

I simply can not fathom us getting relegated. Yes we are currently a very average conf side but I am 100000% certain we have enough minerals to enjoy another season of mid table horse crap
Once a Bee ALWAYS a Bee
Rupes

Yes, absolutely we are in a relegation battle. Look at the table.

The BUT is that this group of players showed us at Bristol Rovers, Sheffield United and Brentford what they can do as a group, therefore why can that not be translated to wins in the league? I know everyone looks at the management in times like these, but the players have to take responsibility for self-motivation and producing on the pitch.
talldarkslim

I would say yes for sure. I cannot see us getting anything from Solihull or Sutton. If we beat Carshalton tomorrow AFC Fylde are likely to be too strong as they showed at the hive.
Jon83

TTT
MCB

5 points clear (6 with goal difference).

3-6 games in hand.

I've always thought we're in a false position.
beew

Play offs beckon :-)
dawat

beew wrote:Play offs beckon :-)
beew, they are only called play offs when you get promoted! :y: :rofl: :Pardon: :P
DerekRocholl

dawat wrote:
beew, they are only called play offs when you get promoted! :y: :rofl: :Pardon: :P
What are they called if you play in them but lose the final ?
beew

Hiveoccupier wrote:
dawat wrote:
What are they called if you play in them but lose the final ?

A waste of £200
pgbee

But in March we'll get nothing out off Gateshead, Salford , Halifax (a) and Orient. Not safe yet.
b4life

pgbee wrote:But in March we'll get nothing out off Gateshead, Salford , Halifax (a) and Orient. Not safe yet.
Anyone thinking we're safe or it's going to be easy is deluded, the only sure way of staying up is getting 50 plus points as soon as possible.
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926