Chorley (Hive) The Black and White Match Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Bee_Forever

Chorley (Hive) The Black and White Match Thread

So.. Saturday sees the bees return to bananarama action in Harrow, taking on bottom club Chorley.

After defeat at Harrogate left us languishing in 15th with one league win in nine, Currie will be keen to get a win on the board against the magpies who are struggling to get a foot hold in bananarama national.

With Santos, Taylor and Boucaud due to return we will face Chorley with a stronger team and all being well we will be able to set a positive tempo from the get go rather than waiting till we are losing.

Chorley are struggling for goals but are obdurate in defence so a more attacking profile is desirable here. Anything less than three points and Chorley that's it for Currie.

In terms of team lineup I would go:-

------------------------Loach------------------------

------H. Taylor---Sweeney--Johnson-------

--vilhete-----------‐------------------Tutonda-----

--------------elito----Dunne---J. Taylor--------

------------akinola----walker----------------------

Subs: matrevics, Barham, Santos, Mason-Clark, Fonguck

Let's win this and make the message board a happier place.

COYB'S.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Last edited by Bee_Forever on 30 Oct 2019, 17:39, edited 1 time in total.
jerroll

Re: Chorley (Hive) The Black and White Match Thread

Bee_Forever wrote:So.. Saturday sees the bees return to bananarama action in Harrow, taking on bottom club Chorley.

After defeat at Harrogate left us languishing in 15th with one league win in nine, Currie will be keen to get a win on the board against the magpies who are struggling to get a foot hold in bananarama national.

With Santos, Taylor and Boucaud due to return we will face Chorley with a stronger team and all being well we will be able to set a positive tempo from the get go rather than waiting till we are losing.

Chorley are struggling for goals but are obdurate in defence so a more attacking profile is desirable here. Anything less than three points and Chorley that's it for Currie.

Subs: matrevics, Alexander, Santos, Mason-Clark, Fonguck

COYB'S.

2 defenders on the bench at Hive - moan moan moan!!!
Bee_Forever

jerroll wrote:
Bee_Forever wrote:So.. Saturday sees the bees return to bananarama action in Harrow, taking on bottom club Chorley.

Subs: matrevics, Alexander, Santos, Mason-Clark, Fonguck

COYB'S.

2 defenders on the bench at Hive - moan moan moan!!!
Fixed!

Beeznizz

No.1 obviously picks himself!............................................ Loach

Right now I’d keep it at 4 at the back with.......... Alexander Sweeney Santos Johnson

A central 2 of...................................................... H Taylor & Dunne

Ahead of them In wide areas, I’d go with.............. Jack Taylor ....... ............ Tutonda

In behind the Striker............... ........................................... Elito

With up top..................................................................... Akinola

I put JT on the wing ( to accommodate both our creative players in the side ), but to play narrow, foraging/creating along with Elito or in behind Akinola.
My thinking is because of the width Alexander gives us, it can free up Jack & then you’d have 3 players pushed on centrally & 2 out wide attacking the last third with the insurance of HT & Dunne screening behind them or keeping the opposition penned in!

If the passing & movement is right, I think something like this would work well!
Beeznizz

Beeznizz wrote:No.1 obviously picks himself!............................................ Loach

Right now I’d keep it at 4 at the back with.......... Alexander Sweeney Santos Johnson

A central 2 of...................................................... H Taylor & Dunne

Ahead of them In wide areas, I’d go with.............. Jack Taylor ....... ............ Tutonda

In behind the Striker............... ........................................... Elito

With up top..................................................................... Akinola

I put JT on the wing ( to accommodate both our creative players in the side ), but to play narrow, foraging/creating along with Elito or in behind Akinola.
My thinking is because of the width Alexander gives us, it can free up Jack & then you’d have 3 players pushed on centrally & 2 out wide attacking the last third with the insurance of HT & Dunne screening behind them or keeping the opposition penned in!

If the passing & movement is right, I think something like this would work well!
I’m hearing through different people, that Harry Taylor maybe suspended for this one through accumulating bookings.
Anyone know for definite?
If true, then Vilhete in on the right. I’m guessing Boucaud or Adams maybe picked though..
pgbee

Looks like a 0-0 ....
becbee

Beeznizz wrote:
I’m hearing through different people, that Harry Taylor maybe suspended for this one through accumulating bookings.
Anyone know for definite?
If true, then Vilhete in on the right. I’m guessing Boucaud or Adams maybe picked though..
Yes, Harry Taylor's booking on Tuesday was his 5th of the season ( Harrogate, Bromley, Solihull, Torquay and Chesterfield matches) so he'll be suspended v Chorley.
Bee_Forever

Bad news that but harry has been excellent all season so a rest is probably no bad thing.

ETBee

Beeznizz's line up looks interesting with Walker coming on after 30 minutes if we've not scored at least 2 goals.

No Boucaud please unless we need to play out time when in a comfortable lead.
hoofer2

Alexander made a scapegoat yet again. At times he is the only player who has any concept of how to play on the wing i.e. bring the ball forward and deliver a cross.

I would like to see an attack focused line-up. I know Fonguck has his critics, but one thing he does do is close down midfielders / defenders and force them to make a pass,
and he has a habit of scoring goals when picking up a loose ball around the 18 yard box. True, he may not last 90 minutes, however Mauro has been under par in all matches
seen played so far and need the last season player of the season performance from him (i.e. that 10 minute cameo with a goal from nothing)

-----------------------Loach------------------------

-Alexander---Sweeney--Santos-----Tutonda-

----------------‐------Dunne---------

--------------J. Taylor --Fonguck-----------

-------Elito-------------------------------Walker
------------------------Akinola----------------------
Beeznizz

Thanks for confirming that about the booking situation re Harry Taylor Becbee..
Apologies for the graphic I put up. Hope you all get my point!
Was late and I think one aperitif too much! :D
Psycho

Who can forget Peter Kay's intro of Max and Paddy's Road To Nowhere.

"Chorley FM...........coming in your ears!" :laugh:
amberforever

Can we manage to put one past the mighty Chorley FC I wonder.
finchleyman

No messing around with this one, three up front, win the game and then win this tinpot league.
ETBee

Tutunda showed against Harrogate that he's most effective going forward. In recent games he's spent too much time in our half and not made the most of his strength.