Club shop

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
natwilk

Club shop

Having not been to the hive since it all changed, where is the club shop now?
... All we have to do is keep winning the next game ...
rudebwoyben

Re: Club shop

When I went to pick up my season ticket back in November, I was told that it was going to be resited in the Legends stand.
finchleyman

It's in the car park end of the Legends Stand.
natwilk

Thanks. I'll check it out on Saturday.
... All we have to do is keep winning the next game ...
hoppy

Good to see the Club Shop will be open Monday -Friday 9.00am -1.30pm as well as Match days.
Let’s hope they have increased the range of stock.
PBBee

Positive move - unlike the lack of ticket offers/advertising for the Gateshead game!
becbee

Can't see the point in increasing the opening hours, the last time I went in ( earlier this season) there was negligible stock other than shirts anyway.

I'd love to be able to buy Barnet related items, especially with Christmas coming up.
Ajtheone04

Looks like its the same as it has been for the last 18 months - every piece of clothing that Stanno produce for the first team plus that rail of random Jako stuff and the hats, flags scarves etc. I think it's a pretty adequate offering (without having checked any of the prices!)

Wonder what happened to the goalie kits they were going to order? Not enough interest I presume
PBBee

Surely they don’t mean the club shop in Legends?? That will be a lonely shift for any staff sat in there all day?
eastbarnetsupporter

Positive steps forward. The next step will be to rapidly increase the range of products on offer, which is incredibly basic and a lot not even relevant to Barnet (Stanno/Jako merch).
Tuesds

No children’s replica kits in the spruced-up online store. Do they have any in the shop? My son is hoping to get one at the Gateshead game, so I may need to manage expectation levels!

I know I can ring the club, but based on prior experience it’s not likely that whoever answers will be able to advise on shop stock levels.
thebeekeeper

becbee wrote: 01 Nov 2023, 15:24 Can't see the point in increasing the opening hours, the last time I went in ( earlier this season) there was negligible stock other than shirts anyway.

I'd love to be able to buy Barnet related items, especially with Christmas coming up.
Madness that they don't stock a full range of products, the club would have significantly more of my money if they did! A retro shirt range and Christmas jumpers would be of personal interest, and how about some casual wear, small items for children, 2024 calendar etc.

I'm glad that they're opening the shop during the week, but like pretty much everything Barnet do, it doesn't look like there's any joined up thinking. Without more things on sale, this move may not make the club much more money. TK will inevitably say "people aren't interested" and mark it down as a failure, when actually interest potentially isn't the issue.

I suspect this is how ticket offers are assessed internally too, when typically it's the marketing / system issues that lets them down.

Saying that, I'll retract all of the above if the club does actually launch a whole new range of products before Christmas!
Doyley

I find the lack of range sad, my two sons loved the rulers, toy car, teddy bears etc etc when they started coming and it helped me convert them!

Don’t even sell car stickers !
Roy57

What is point in letting supporters know when the club shop is open on Mon match days when NO shirt either home or away shirt is available in any size, same as last season's shirt which is good price at £20 but again not available, have been asked by quite a few when these might be available and have given up as club don't seem to want supporters money, as mentioned with Xmas getting nearer, shirts, jumpers etc would be popular but nothing. Such a shame.
barnetpete

To be fair, I popped in a few games ago and they now have quarter zip’s in both navy and black. Forgot to pop back in after the game but will be getting one.
Looks like they might be listening and going to expand the range.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,