Who Are Barnet's Rivals?

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
tpBEE

Re: Who Are Barnet's Rivals?

I think it definitely depends on when you started watching Barnet. For me Stevenage will always be the team I dislike more than any purely as early 2000s was when I started supporting Barnet. Enfield was before my time and irrelevant to me now, and I feel dirty acknowledging that Bwood and Wealdstone as rivals now :laugh: but are probably the closest thing currently.
EastBarnetFan

Re: Who Are Barnet's Rivals?

tpBEE wrote: 22 Jan 2024, 11:21 I think it definitely depends on when you started watching Barnet. For me Stevenage will always be the team I dislike more than any purely as early 2000s was when I started supporting Barnet. Enfield was before my time and irrelevant to me now, and I feel dirty acknowledging that Bwood and Wealdstone as rivals now :laugh: but are probably the closest thing currently.
100%. It's all relative to when you started supporting the bees. Stevenage for me as I really got into Barnet in 2000 and loved those clashes at Underhill (remember that LDV vans trophy game? Sweets and all sorts being lobbed between the two sets of fans in the East stand).