AFC Frack (Away) The Wet and Fylde Match Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
letchbee94

Re: AFC Frack (Away) The Wet and Fylde Match Thread

becbee wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 09:47 Just watched the highlights. Our 2 first half goals were very well taken. Their goalkeeper didn't move for the 3rd and the 4th was a complete gift by him.

But as regards their penalty, from what I could see on TV, our player had the ball, their player came running into him and fell over / dived. Fooling the ref. DB thought it was a dive, do the fans who were there agree?
At the time when behind the goal I thought it was a penalty but having seen in again on highlight show it does looks like he went over easlily.
amberforever

Re: AFC Frack (Away) The Wet and Fylde Match Thread

letchbee94 wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 11:30
becbee wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 09:47 Just watched the highlights. Our 2 first half goals were very well taken. Their goalkeeper didn't move for the 3rd and the 4th was a complete gift by him.

But as regards their penalty, from what I could see on TV, our player had the ball, their player came running into him and fell over / dived. Fooling the ref. DB thought it was a dive, do the fans who were there agree?
At the time when behind the goal I thought it was a penalty but having seen in again on highlight show it does looks like he went over easlily.
Certainly looked zero contact tbh.