University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
theacademic

University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

Dear all,

Leading up to the Euro tournament in June this year, I am conducting some research looking at fans’ views towards the role of football in response to military conflict. For those interested in this topic, I have created a short survey that should not take up too much of your time: https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form ... JfShOSBDDw

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic.
bfc_mo

Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

theacademic wrote: 04 Apr 2024, 10:12 Dear all,

Leading up to the Euro tournament in June this year, I am conducting some research looking at fans’ views towards the role of football in response to military conflict. For those interested in this topic, I have created a short survey that should not take up too much of your time: https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form ... JfShOSBDDw

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic.
Just done it 👍
theacademic

Re: University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

Many thanks bfc_mo and anyone else who has completed the survey. It is appreciated. The survey is still live if anyone else has a spare few minutes to share their thoughts.
theacademic

Last shout to see if anyone has a spare few minutes to help me out with this research project.
Roy57

Have just completed, good luck with your study.
fordybarnet

Interesting but very difficult to answer each heading. Good luck sir.