Respect earns respect...

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
barnetboy1

Re: Respect earns respect...

You're right Beegone,no abuse whatsoever,good singing from the ET,and a positive input from elsewhwere around the ground.

We played well in the 1st half,I really enjoyed our play,I actually got excited enough to think we might get a result, and Bosh,we still went in 1-0 down at half-time.

LS, off down the tunnel,at full time, like "a rat up an aqueduct" does not encourage anything,let alone respect.
letchbee94

Have to agree I thought the East terrace was in good voice today and I heard no moaning, abuse, anti player managment or chairman chants during the game either.

Yes there was boos at THE END OF THE GAME but surley the players must have expected that after the second half performance.
BEEGONE

What hurts me the most is Graz.

A legend in many peoples eyes, yet refuses to acknowledge the fans after games a follows the rat down the tunnell.

He can go to.
becbee

BEEGONE wrote:What hurts me the most is Graz.

A legend in many peoples eyes, yet refuses to acknowledge the fans after games a follows the rat down the tunnell.

He can go to.
Unfair. Try seeing this from Graz' viewpoint. What do you expect him to do? He is probably hurting too but any sign of less than 100% support of the manager could see him out of a job. He has a young family to support, his first loyalty is to them, not to the supporters. In his position I'd certainly be afraid to let my guard down.
Last edited by becbee on 18 Mar 2012, 10:55, edited 1 time in total.
Anthony

Its one thing to say the fans should get behind the players but when we went one down all our players look totally defeated. No player seemed to try and gee them up, and like against Shrewsbury the half time team talk seemed to remove any hint of urgency from our play. What the fans do is irrelavent when the players and coaching staff can't look after themselves.
PBBee

He was getting abused from the East terrace in the last 20 minutes or so.
reggie

WHO GRAZ?
PBBee

Oh I hadn't read any of this page, I was replying to the last message on the previous page. What I meant was Sanchez was definitely getting abuse near the end of the game from sections of the ET.
jerroll

Was he getting stick for not bringing Charlie on?
northwestbee

1,457 Barnet supporters yesterday. Says it all.
BEEGONE

becbee wrote:
BEEGONE wrote:What hurts me the most is Graz.

He can go to.
Unfair. Try seeing this from Graz' viewpoint. What do you expect him to do? He is probably hurting too but any sign of less than 100% support of the manager could see him out of a job. He has a young family to support, his first loyalty is to them, not to the supporters. In his position I'd certainly be afraid to let my guard down.
If acknowledging the fans of a club you claim to love gets you the sack, the chances are your not worthwhile.

He has a portion of blame to accept, just as the rat and bloody micheal stone has...

It gets to something when you look out on a pitch and there is not a single member of the playing staff or board you respect.
Pushkin

Haha, "rat". I like that. Lawrie Sanchez is indeed very rodent like.