Fixture list

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
lfolfo

Fixture list

9 to play, 5 of which are against the top 6. Objectively, considering our record against such sides, we are unlikely to get more than a point, 3 points would be a decent return.

Other games are
Macclesfield away
Hereford home
Wimbledon home
Burton away

We are most likely going to have to win minimum 2 of these and the way other sides are failing to collapse, possibly 3. That makes this weekend another six pointer.
I think we will just make it, possibly going to the last day AGAIN.
Could never bet against us but heart says 4-1 is decent odds on us going down...
GRH

Re: Fixture list

Generally at times like this, supporters will understate their own teams points tally and overstate the opponents.

I'd certainly hope for 8 points from our remaining games, even allowing for the tough spell after the Macc game. Strange results seem to crop up towards the end of the season, so I wouldn't be overly surprised if we beat somone that according to the form tables should beat us.
jerroll

dejavu with the season ending on May 5th just like 2001,it would be ironic if ourselves & John Still suffer the same fate again.
neil1972

I reckon we'll get a point on Friday & a point against Torquay, we'll then lose the next three, then beat Hereford, lost to Southend & win our last two games which will give us another 11 points, but we all know at this stage of the season there are some very strange results.....
Golf Delta

I've had a look at all the remaining fixtures for the arse end of the league and I think that Macclesfield and Hereford will both go down on 37 points, D&R will scrape out with 39 points and we will survive, just. The crucial game is our home match against Hereford. Win that, and I think we'll be safe.
When you're arguing with an idiot, make sure the other person isn't doing the same.