Games tonight

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
John_c

Re: Games tonight

Dear Oh dear. I go away for a few days and we've been attacked by patronising trolls?

They're scared, chaps. Ignore them. It's game on.
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
Gas.Are.Top

we say what we want we say what we want were bristol rovers we say what we want.
jerroll

I wonder if mods can apply the k**chen/Fraser Toms principle & replace Gas with the word City on all posts!!
Gas.Are.Top

Oh and John c what the hell have we got to be scared of? reduce a 14 point gap accomplished win away at Grimsby accomplished go top accomplished we don't fear nothing son shine your the ones who have buckled and lost a 14 point gap now tell me again who got scared???
DerekRocholl

Gas.Are.Top wrote:Oh and John c what the hell have we got to be scared of? reduce a 14 point gap accomplished win away at Grimsby accomplished go top accomplished we don't fear nothing son shine your the ones who have buckled and lost a 14 point gap now tell me again who got scared???
You should be very scared of the outcome of your GCSE English exam in a couple of years time.
Gas.Are.Top

I wonder if mods can apply the k**chen/Fraser Toms principle & replace Gas with the word City on all posts!! Hahahahahahaha my god your banter is s..t
Gas.Are.Top

At least I ain't got a worry about playing in the conferance. Hahahahahahaha
DerekRocholl

Gas.Are.Top wrote:At least I ain't got a worry about playing in the conferance. Hahahahahahaha
Premature ejaculation too - poor lad :-(
John_c

Gas.Are.Top wrote:Oh and John c what the hell have we got to be scared of? reduce a 14 point gap accomplished win away at Grimsby accomplished go top accomplished we don't fear nothing son shine your the ones who have buckled and lost a 14 point gap now tell me again who got scared???
See? Shitting themselves. Bring it on, idiot.
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
Gas.Are.Top

Bite bite bite love it....
let_it_bee

Gas.Are.Top wrote:we say what we want we say what we want were bristol rovers we say what we want.
Now come on guys - I know the West Country isn't famed for its educational standards, but we expect a decent standard of grammar on this board. So let's have some punctuation please, including appropriate use of apostrophes. And do you not consider your precious club worthy of being capitalised?
dawat

Guys, personally I welcome the fact that some Bristol Rovers fans feel the need to come onto our forum and make their views known. It shows how concerned they must be about little old Barnet which is quite complimentary really. At the end of the season whichever team finishes top will be promoted regardless of anything said on this or any other forum. So why waste time trying to score meaningless points against each other? The only points that count are those in the Conference table and I am still confident that my own team, Barnet will amass the most at the season finale.
PBBee

Well that was an interesting read........

Again I don't feel British Gas has said much out of turn at all and I even welcome the insight of one of our rivals. Gas.are.top on the other hand clearly got home from school at 5pm and decided to come on here rather than do his homework.
letchbee94

FAO Gas are top can I just say well done for beating 10 men Braintree last night, enjoy your time at the top while it lasts.
RichardM

I see mummy put Gas.Are.Top. to bed just after 6pm this evening. I hope she made him do his homework before then so that when he grows up he may be able to write something that intelligent people don't need to read about six times before they can decipher what drivel he is coming out with.