BeesBeesBarmyArmy

Re: Ollie Watkins Wins....

There are some sad and bitter Barnet fans around! lol

Enjoy your non-league life.
BeesKnees99

BeesBeesBarmyArmy wrote:There are some sad and bitter Barnet fans around! lol

We are all sad and bitter. But you’re just a prize c**t.
hoppy

I don't understand why Brentford fans have to be so condescending
Yes, Brentford are a bigger club and currently in a higher division.
But so are Sheffield United. The Blades fans were magnificent and took their defeat on the chin. They had considerable praise for our team and for our support and wished us well in the next round.
Why can't Brentford fans just have a bit more dignity and a bit more respect for a lower league club that have done magnificently to get to this stage of the competition?
Several of our fans want a PSF against Sheffield United. I doubt whether there is a single one who would want a PSF against Brentford.
Norfolk & Chance

PSF v Brentford?
Christ I hope not.
Ticketing will be a nightmare.
CrawleyBee

BeesBeesBarmyArmy wrote:There are some sad and bitter Barnet fans around! lol

Brentwood fc? What have they actually achieved? Sliding back down the leagues where you belong.
Formerly Watfordbee
Edd1

To be fair it's not Brentford fans. It's a couple of particular fans who seem to have little else better to do than go trolling.

Anyway, I'm looking forward tomorrow night. Our longest ever cup run and on top of that I happen to quite like Griffin Park, it's a nice old ground, the 4 pubs are a great little feature and I'll remember it that as a teenager the away game there in 93/94 was the first one I travelled to independently, before that my parents insisted I got the supporters coach. A small thing but a good memory!
MCB

hoppy wrote: Why can't Brentford fans just have a bit more dignity and a bit more respect for a lower league club that have done magnificently to get to this stage of the competition?
Whaddya mean - they've shown plenty of respect and class :ouch:

funnily enough a bunch of the offensive ones disappeared overnight but basically involved fire, death etc.
Norfolk & Chance

Wow, I didn't know they were that bad.
That's a whole different level to a few silly trolls on this forum.
Again, presumably just a small number of nutters.
becbee

I don't think it helps anybody to post these tweets on our site. So there are a few sick individuals out there, that does not make them representative of 99.9% Brentford fans.
Mikel Bee

MCB wrote:
hoppy wrote: Why can't Brentford fans just have a bit more dignity and a bit more respect for a lower league club that have done magnificently to get to this stage of the competition?
Whaddya mean - they've shown plenty of respect and class :ouch:

funnily enough a bunch of the offensive ones disappeared overnight but basically involved fire, death etc.
Flippin 'eck. That's vile.
pletch99

I spoke to several Brentford fans on my out of the ground and on the train and they were all both friendly and gracious, although one was adamant that it was a penalty until I showed him the footage on my phone. Like most clubs there are bound to be a few idiots amongst them, particularly online.

By far and away the best way to deal with the trolls is just to ignore them.
emptyseatFAKEbee

hoppy wrote:I don't understand why Brentford fans have to be so condescending
But so are Sheffield United. The Blades fans were magnificent and took their defeat on the chin. They had considerable praise for our team and for our support and wished us well in the next round.
Why can't Brentford fans just have a bit more dignity and a bit more respect for a lower league club that have done magnificently to get to this stage of the competition?
Several of our fans want a PSF against Sheffield United. I doubt whether there is a single one who would want a PSF against Brentford.
Because you lot think you are bigger and better than you are and having a pop when we've done nothing wrong.

Put up and shut up moaning. Take a look at yourselves.
StephenM

emptyseatbee wrote:
Because you lot think you are bigger and better than you are and having a pop when we've done nothing wrong.

If you had been on this board for the past few months rather than just come on for the wind up in the past couple of days, you would know that the last thing us fans believe is that the team is "better than they are". I'd say a good 80% at least believe the team to have been crap this season for the most part.

The fact 2 Championship clubs have so far failed to beat them should be a complete embarrassment to those clubs.
Last edited by StephenM on 04 Feb 2019, 13:37, edited 1 time in total.
MCB

emptyseatbee wrote: Because you lot think you are bigger and better than you are and having a pop when we've done nothing wrong.

Well, you coming on here for the sole purpose of moaning is a massive sign of insecurity and loneliness, before we get into the hypocrisy. It might not be 'wrong', but it highlights your tedious nature. I sure all you need is a cuddle, but we're not the answer to your problems.
BGr

Sheffield United - sleeping giant coming out of the worst period of their club’s history. They have been to the bottom ( not too far from us) enjoyed it and are now looking onwards and upwards to better things. A big club down on their luck.

Brentford - a traditionally small club enjoying one of its best periods ever. Their fans are nervous that a few poor seasons could see them sliding back down to levels they have seen many times before. A small club up on its luck (metaphorically, that isn’t to take away from the excellent running of the club by Mr. Benham)

I think that is the be all and end all of it. The reason Brentford fans are seemingly so spiteful is because playing (and struggling ) against us shows them that maybe they aren’t the big club they all seem to think they are!