Video interviewing once again

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
tonbridgebee

Video interviewing once again

I'm gonna get at least one or two in this summer before the season begins and the first one is up on Sunday 1st August at 3pm.

I am reuniting Darren Currie, Ben Strevens and Neil Smith for another afternoon as we look back on the eventful season that was for all three of them last year and of course what does the future hold going forward.

As per the last year it will be live on my personal Facebook page, you don't need to be friends with me to view it, it's all public and will permanently stay on there should you want to view it in more than one sitting.

Promises to be a good afternoon once again!
Sam_BFC

Re: Video interviewing once again

Nice one.

Perhaps you will be touching on it already, but would be interesting to hear Mr Currie's thoughts on our now apparently comprehensive backroom setup and whether there was ever a prospect of/desire for such an arrangement during his time and if he thinks it would have helped ease the load shared by himself and Lewis.
tonbridgebee

Sam_BFC wrote:Nice one.

Perhaps you will be touching on it already, but would be interesting to hear Mr Currie's thoughts on our now apparently comprehensive backroom setup and whether there was ever a prospect of/desire for such an arrangement during his time and if he thinks it would have helped ease the load shared by himself and Lewis.
I do know the answer to that as has been the same for a few Barnet managers in the past but I will certainly put it to Darren.
ninestein

I'd like to know how Darren's getting on in his role at Sheff Utd with the U21's.
I want to hear that he's happy and holds no grudges with our club.
Surprised that Neil Smith hasn't cropped up somewhere this summer.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
tonbridgebee

ninestein wrote:I'd like to know how Darren's getting on in his role at Sheff Utd with the U21's.
I'll be asking the top one.
I don't think he does, just disappointed he didn't get to build on what he started.
Lack of jobs around at NL level this summer, even in the South and North divisions.
letchbee94

Look forward to listening to this
tonbridgebee

letchbee94 wrote:Look forward to listening to this
:Drink1: :Drink1: :Drink1:
MCB

tonbridgebee wrote:
ninestein wrote:I'd like to know how Darren's getting on in his role at Sheff Utd with the U21's.
I don't think he does, just disappointed he didn't get to build on what he started.
Lack of jobs around at NL level this summer, even in the South and North divisions.
DC had left Sheffield Utd as just a short term role, but the job he did was well respected - its he back with them?
amberforever

Thanks Trevor. Great work, and looking forward to listening.
Only problem is: it reminds me of Lockdown No.1 !
tonbridgebee

MCB wrote:
tonbridgebee wrote:
DC had left Sheffield Utd as just a short term role, but the job he did was well respected - its he back with them?
I believed it was for last season only but I'll be asking what his current situation is.
tonbridgebee

amberforever wrote:Thanks Trevor. Great work, and looking forward to listening.
Only problem is: it reminds me of Lockdown No.1 !
Haha, I wasn't sure any of the ones I wanted to do would come off, struggling for time and a decent broadband connection but now I've moved the latter is sorted.

These three bounce so well off each other too so hopefully it'll be better than lockdown No 1!
Roy57

Just watched the interview, as for some reason could not get into it live yesterday. But as always thoroughly enjoyed hearing from Darren. Smudge and strevs. Totally agree with Darren when he was asked about why Barnet improved so much when Simon Bassey arrived. Man management. Darren could do it and was one of his main strengths. Tim Flowers was poor at this. Remember him saying that at National league level playing football on the floor was not possible. So his view was hump it up to big guy up top. Great to hear and see Darren and smudge in good confidence and both eager to get back into the game. Still runs through my mind what would of happened if Darren would of been given the chance to rebuild the squad. We know he had players in mind and has talked to a few about coming in but was not given the chance. And we all know how successful TK was in that decission. Strange from Bromley view how Smudge got the sack with them being seventh at the time. But great listen. Congratulations Trevor. Appreciate all the work you put in to set these interviews up. Well done mate. And Thank you.
tonbridgebee

Roy57 wrote:Just watched the interview, as for some reason could not get into it live yesterday. But as always thoroughly enjoyed hearing from Darren. Smudge and strevs. Totally agree with Darren when he was asked about why Barnet improved so much when Simon Bassey arrived. Man management. Darren could do it and was one of his main strengths. Tim Flowers was poor at this. Remember him saying that at National league level playing football on the floor was not possible. So his view was hump it up to big guy up top. Great to hear and see Darren and smudge in good confidence and both eager to get back into the game. Still runs through my mind what would of happened if Darren would of been given the chance to rebuild the squad. We know he had players in mind and has talked to a few about coming in but was not given the chance. And we all know how successful TK was in that decission. Strange from Bromley view how Smudge got the sack with them being seventh at the time. But great listen. Congratulations Trevor. Appreciate all the work you put in to set these interviews up. Well done mate. And Thank you.
Thank you! Sorry you couldn't get in live yesterday no idea why that was, but glad you enjoyed it. Link is just going up on a different thread.