Wouldn't it be great to be a Barnet fan if....

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
aclassman

Wouldn't it be great to be a Barnet fan if....

We could keep this great support and singing and brilliant atmosphere at every single away game.

Another superb turn out of fans tonight to carry on the great atmosphere we experienced Saturday at the orient.

Let's keep this support and vocals going and we will all enjoy a wicked season supporting the bees.
WSBee

Re: Wouldn't it be great to be a Barnet fan if....

Yes. I echo this.

900 odd to Orient and 600 odd to Millwall - very good numbers for our support base, first of all.

The noise and backing for the players has been unreal from the first whistle to the last so far this season - we must keep it up.

With many localish games, we should see more big turnouts and vocal performances from the fans.

300-350 to Bristol?
Masuka

There are a good number of local away games this season. You always get more people turning up in the League rather than conf. Generally I think our away support has always been very good.

EDIT: I'm talking more in terms of the atmosphere we create more than numbers we take.
Once a Bee ALWAYS a Bee
JohnnyBeeGood

That's one thing I love about Barnet. A bit like that film, 300. We might be outnumbered,but we won't give in. I'm looking forward to some of the home games too, Portsmouth etc. Should be electric.
BeeArmy

Totally agree.
Iffy

I just hope the South Stand picks up the volume this season - I'm very close to changing my membership to the West this season just for some atmosphere, despite hating sitting down at the game. I'll give it a few games and then re-assess if I go that route.
rudebwoyben

JohnnyBeeGood wrote:That's one thing I love about Barnet. A bit like that film, 300. We might be outnumbered,but we won't give in. I'm looking forward to some of the home games too, Portsmouth etc. Should be electric.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This has an echo of Paul Fairclough's comments about the team being a bunch of warriors a few years ago!
BeeArmy

Everyone on the terrace on Saturday. Could you please join in and create an atmosphere?