SHREWSBURY

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
ccollis_869

SHREWSBURY

Who's going Saturday then? and how many do you think we will think?

Thinking about going, but kinda only judging if will will have a decent turnout (for the journey of course)
adher36

Re: SHREWSBURY

I'm going although kind of regretted it the moment big John got his 5th yellow card of the season on Saturday. Probably won't be more than 150 for an FA Cup match although would love to be proved wrong.
Cullum92

No Akinde,

No chance
Bee_Forever

The Percy Minibus is full, and it is still possible to get cheap rail tickets to Shrewsbury if you buy "London Midlands Only" tickets from London Euston.

Shrewsbury has lovely cottage pies, and a plentiful supply of cider.

It is also a chance to see how Barnet play without big John in a competition mildly less important than our league campaign in a match few expect us to win anyway.

I am also sure that Allen will have learnt from the mistake of last season's keys in a bowl selection vs Newport and we will see him put out his strongest available team with players being played in their natural positions.

Bee positive! :D

(at least until 2:20pm when we discover he has selected KML up front :grrr: )
Itai-bee

No Akinde.I'm quiet look forward to seeing how this Barnet team perform without him.I'm more concerned that Shrewsbury have a new manager and this is his first home game.Never a good omen.I think Allen will choose a very hard to break down Barnet.(stating the obvious).
Without sounding too negative.A draws our best bet,in my opinion.