Free The Loudmouth One

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Bee_Forever

Free The Loudmouth One

It appears Loudmouth's Twitter account has been suspended for some reason.

I suspect shithousery from the club on this after their previous actions getting podcast content amended via threat of legal action.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
BeeDeceived

Re: Free The Loudmouth One

Didn’t Twitter go on a cut down recently, like Katie Hopkins has been suspended and a few other accounts.
dawat

Probably it's the clubs way of politely trying to reduce the fan base without being offensive! I can well understand how the club doesn't want to mimic clubs like Bristol Rovers and have to turn away people from games owing to insufficient capacity at The Hive and having to deal with the unhappy crowds trying to get into the ground. Of course the crowds situation hasn't been helped by the dramatic rise ticket touts recently, offering tickets at above face value to all those who were unfortunate not to be selected in the club's annual season ticket draw despite being prepared to pay an up front premium just for the chance to be entered in that draw.
I think that Matthew (aka Loudmouth) is perhaps being overly sensitive over any threats he is receiving or actions being taken against him as they are no doubt just coincidental. After all almost anyone could have availed themselves of Barnet FC letter headed paper and issued missives to Matthew which the club obviously deplores, or would if it were not too pre-occupied with sorting out the current pitch problem.
Anyway, I am sure that Matthew and the club's other 300 fans will still be there in the adjacent streets supporting our team regardless of the health and safety issues excluding them from The Hive proper.
MCB

I somehow doubt the club has the influence to do that :laugh:

Matt's not massively proactive on twitter, mainly retweets his blogs. I don't remember any comments that would cause his account to be suspended, probably an OTT response from twitter. I'm sure he'll let us know.

If the club did have the influence though, i'm sure they would go after BTID first and foremost for hate speech!

Sorry, the below made chuckle! How can you live with this level of vitriol inside you!

The club media team made a minor typo which was obviously an auto correct issue (typing National Liberal rather than National League) which was amended so quickly hardly anyone noticed, and it'w not important anyway.

Becomes a stick to beat the club with - posted with title "Typical Barnet messing up the simplest of things."

And gets the comment:
"TK could not run the proverbial piss up in a brewery. What a boody shambles."
:laugh:
Mikel Bee

You mean TK *doesn't* proof read everything on the website? Disgrace.

Some are only truly happy when they're whining. 1-0 up on Tuesday on a 10 game unbeaten run and you could hear fans calling our players "f*cking useless" among other general groans.
LoudmouthBFC

Not sure why I was suspended, didn't get a email to explain why. Never mind, I'll just start up a new twitter. Not the end of the world.
dawat

LoudmouthBFC wrote:Not sure why I was suspended, didn't get a email to explain why. Never mind, I'll just start up a new twitter. Not the end of the world.
Matt, don't open up another Twitter account. I don't want to have to complain to them about you again!!!! LOL. :D :laugh: :rofl: :roll:
LoudmouthBFC

dawat wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:Not sure why I was suspended, didn't get a email to explain why. Never mind, I'll just start up a new twitter. Not the end of the world.
Matt, don't open up another Twitter account. I don't want to have to complain to them about you again!!!! LOL. :D :laugh: :rofl: :roll:

You're just one of my many fans!!!!
foxy

Naked pictures are not the way forward on social media Matt.....

Just ask my cousin hey WatfordBee!! #Majorca
John_c

MCB wrote:I somehow doubt the club has the influence to do that :laugh:

Matt's not massively proactive on twitter, mainly retweets his blogs. I don't remember any comments that would cause his account to be suspended, probably an OTT response from twitter. I'm sure he'll let us know.

If the club did have the influence though, i'm sure they would go after BTID first and foremost for hate speech!

Sorry, the below made chuckle! How can you live with this level of vitriol inside you!

The club media team made a minor typo which was obviously an auto correct issue (typing National Liberal rather than National League) which was amended so quickly hardly anyone noticed, and it'w not important anyway.

Becomes a stick to beat the club with - posted with title "Typical Barnet messing up the simplest of things."

And gets the comment:
"TK could not run the proverbial piss up in a brewery. What a boody shambles."
:laugh:

The lovely BTID went a bit further...what an embarrassment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
Norfolk & Chance

Who's that a picture of next to your post?

In other news, Basingstoke has been voted 49th best place to live in the UK in the Halifax Quality of Life survey.
49th? I wouldn't like to see 50th !! ;)
foxy

49th out of how many?

I bet John C has cost them a few places!! Interesting source tho!
John_c

Norfolk & Chance wrote:Who's that a picture of next to your post?

In other news, Basingstoke has been voted 49th best place to live in the UK in the Halifax Quality of Life survey.
49th? I wouldn't like to see 50th !! ;)
Ari Gold.

Like any town, has its good and bad bits. No idea who did that survey though.

Been here over 20 years now. It's generally okay. Decent schools. I live near a pub. What's not to like?
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player