Gateshead (Away) A Head Full of Dreams Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Bee_Forever

Re: Gateshead (Away) A Head Full of Dreams Thread

I am not sure onwards and upwards was the general gist of your post though

Willing to give the players the benefit of the doubt that Saturday was down to the conditions and that Gateshead were particularly motivated given it was their first home game back in NL after they were harshly thrown out of the league so it had a bit more emotion in it.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

becbee

Gateshead won 18 of their 21 home matches last season, by the sounds of it they likely felt hard done by to be 0-2 down at half time. Is it any wonder they fought back in the second half? At least we didn't capitulate, we drew the match.
Mickbee

With the number of new players coming in I'm not expecting miracles, so 4 out of 6 points will do me for a start. Last season we would have been sitting bottom 0 from 6. I'll judge after 10 games.
JWTBee

Mickbee wrote: 15 Aug 2022, 13:34 With the number of new players coming in I'm not expecting miracles, so 4 out of 6 points will do me for a start. Last season we would have been sitting bottom 0 from 6. I'll judge after 10 games.
A far too sensible post!
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
WhetstoneBee

let_it_bee wrote: 14 Aug 2022, 21:07 What’s happening with the club website? No report, no interview, nothing….
I appreciate there is a new media guy who only started today but if the club can manage to put together a rather pointless five-minute “behind the scenes” video from this weekend showing shirts being hung up in the dressing room and the players warming up, why is a short pre- and post-match interview with the manager not possible? Every other club manages it as a bare minimum - many in our league do much more in terms of pre-and post-match content. Let’s hope the new guy, who sounds like he has a good background, can improve things quickly, because it’s much-needed.
Tuesds

Don’t know if we’ve been without a media guy or something, but in the absence of longer highlights posted by Barnet, for those looking for more action from Saturday’s game there are nearly 10 minutes-worth on Gateshead’s YouTube channel here:

https://youtu.be/cZZ2qyg1G3A

Great header from Mason-Clark. And how about that pass from Kabamba to set up Mason-Clark at 2-1, when he hits the post (at 7:25 in the video) - superb.
JWTBee

Tuesds wrote: 15 Aug 2022, 22:18 Don’t know if we’ve been without a media guy or something, but in the absence of longer highlights posted by Barnet, for those looking for more action from Saturday’s game there are nearly 10 minutes-worth on Gateshead’s YouTube channel here:

Great header from Mason-Clark. And how about that pass from Kabamba to set up Mason-Clark at 2-1, when he hits the post (at 7:25 in the video) - superb.
Great highlights video & commentary! This is the sort of thing that we should be aiming to produce! Over to you Dom!
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
ETBee

We were lucky to get a draw out of that game. Gateshead look a good team.
Roy57

JWTBee wrote: 16 Aug 2022, 11:30
Tuesds wrote: 15 Aug 2022, 22:18 Don’t know if we’ve been without a media guy or something, but in the absence of longer highlights posted by Barnet, for those looking for more action from Saturday’s game there are nearly 10 minutes-worth on Gateshead’s YouTube channel here:

Great highlights video & commentary! This is the sort of thing that we should be aiming to produce! Over to you Dom!
Totally agree,almost 10 mins of highlights with commentary that was from there live stream which was one of the best I have heard, agree that these highlights is something hopefully our new Media guy will be looking to install into our games and into our web site. But would be a huge improvement if it happened, as mentioned many never got to see the 30 hard screamer that but the bar from Rob Hall.
letchbee94

Psycho wrote: 14 Aug 2022, 09:53 Still a very good start to the season. Yeovil away will be tough as they've played two of the biggest teams in the division so far in Scunthorpe and Wrexham.

Also - I hope Chris is feeling a lot better. Always been incredibly loyal and a top fella as well. Would be nice if the Non-League paper do a feature on Chris' record of 900 games (I saw mentioned). That is mind-blowing. :hi:
Cheers Andy hope all ok with you.
I don't think it was 900 games during lockdown I was bored and had count up and it was at around 630 ar that time.
11bee717

Gateshead drew with Notts county today, they are definitely a decent side and a draw is no embarrassment