Barnet fanzine 'Buzztalk'

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
bucks bee

Barnet fanzine 'Buzztalk'

In the course of clearing out 60 years worth of football memorabilia this week, I have come across fouteen issues of the legendary Barnet fanzine, 'Buzztalk', dating from the era of Flashman and Fry; also a couple of issues of 'There's Villa's Ground!' and one of 'Two Together', Bees fanzines from a few years later than that.

If anyone would like to have these historic publications for the price of the postage, please let me know by first thing on Monday (email to vickfamily@waitrose.com); otherwise I shall be taking them to the Chesham United club shop where I am sure they will be eagerly snapped up by visiting groundhoppers.
bucks bee

UPDATE: Barnet fanzines

UPDATE:

Just emptied another cupboard, and the total number of issues of 'Two Together' fanzine which I've disinterred has risen meteorically, to seventeen. Also a third issue of 'There's Villa's Ground' (the rare black cover edition) and one each of the professionally produced 'Golden Dreams' and 'Rocket'.
magiovinium_bee

Re: Barnet fanzine 'Buzztalk'

Hi, I have been collecting them retrospectively since lockdown to preserve part of the social history of the club and would be delighted to purchase them if possible please.
bucks bee

Re: Barnet fanzine 'Buzztalk'

Thanks for your e-mail. They are yours, no payment required (except postage, unless we can find a way to hand them over directly).