New Barnet blog

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
tonbridgebee

New Barnet blog

Most of you know I've been blogging for a few years and recently changed my site over to a new platform called Substack and renamed the site www.footballwriting.co.uk.

A few months ago I had an idea to set up a specific Barnet only blog, not for cost or anything but somewhere else to share views and having seen a friend set up something similar for Bromley FC I thought well why not!

It's up and running for the past couple of weeks, it's completely FREE to read every single article and I invite any of you to contribute a piece, anything you feel strongly on or a view you want to give to everyone on something BFC connected, hit the masses!

If you want to put fingers to the keyboard then drop me a line, trevork31@sky.com.

The blog itself is titled 'So you won't believe what happened at Barnet FC' and you will find it here, https://trevorknell.substack.com.

As I mentioned subscriptions are completely FREE and by signing up each article goes directly into your inbox meaning you won't miss a thing.

Please add your comments, keep it respectful however and enjoy what's put in front of you! :hi:
PBBee

Re: New Barnet blog

Done . Keep up the good work.
tonbridgebee

PBBee wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 20:56 Done Image. Keep up the good work.
Thank you!
tonbridgebee

I would love to get some alternative views on the site this week, if you think you can muster up a few words then please do and send it on to me at trevork31@sky.com

So far there's 77 subscribers to the site, share the word around as it's brand new but completely FREE to read, by signing up for a subscription all it does is send each article emailed to your inbox so you don't have to go searching the site nor even log into it unless you heading to read some older articles.

Find 'So you won't believe what happened at Barnet FC' here at https://trevorknell.substack.com and thanks for reading.
tonbridgebee

82 subscribers now which is great after 3 weeks, the complete site is FREE to read and currently there are 4 articles up to read, subscriptions are all FREE of course and all that does is deliver the latest article straight to your inbox, no adverts, no spam, just pure Barnet FC content.

Would love to get some alternative views on there as it grows, however positive or negative pen some words, a blast from the past, something you want to see in the future, just keep it sensible but argue a good point, it's by a fan for the fans, that includes you. Maybe you don't venture to games, maybe you do, maybe you've just started going again, you're welcome to share what you like, as long it's not landing me opposite Tony K!

Make it as long or as short as you wish, drop me a line at trevork31@sky.com.