Speculate to Accumulate

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
hoppy

Re: Speculate to Accumulate

Loadsa money going on a Bees win hence the big odds-on offering. A bit too skinny to risk a punt, I might hold back until Saturday’s game v Notts County.

Bees win 8/11
Yeovil win 7/2
Draw 14/5

Good luck all
hoppy

A tough game v Notts County awaits the Bees. County are a very decent team and were ruthless against us when beating us in the Valentine Day’s Massacre.
But no team is invincible! On this occasion, though, the bookies think otherwise.

Bees win 4/1
County win 4/6
Draw 3/1

Good luck all.
hoppy

During this week the odds on a Bees win have been strengthening and the odds on a Wealdstone win have been drifting. I doubt that this trend will change the closer we get to kick off time so, if you are confident in the away win, I would recommend getting your bet done early. Those of you expecting a Wealdstone win I suggest you place your bet tomorrow at 2.59pm.

Wealdstone win 9/4
Bees win 23/20
Draw 11/4

Nicke Kabamba heads the list for First Goal Scorer (9/2). One player further down the list I would avoid…Sean Shields (11/1)!!

Good luck all.
hoppy

Woking are massive favourites to win tonight. Good!! All the more dosh for us when Nicke slots home that 89th minute winner.

Woking win 8/11
Bees win 7/2 (Bet365)
Draw 3/1

Nicke Kabamba is 6/1 to score the first goal. Hope some of you bet on him against Wealdstone.

Good luck all.
hoppy

FA Trophy semi final. Im gutted I cannot get there having seen our previous two, a 0 1 defeat to Macclesfield Town (at Stoke City’s old ground) and a 1 0 win against Telford United (at Northampton Town’s ground). Neutral grounds back then.

Well, as avid readers of this thread will know, so many times this season the Bees have won when the opposition have been the favourites. I have good news….

Gateshead win 6/5
Bees win 21/10…. William Hill offer this price, most others go 2/1.
Draw 5/2

It’s gonna be a tight game but WE CAN DO IT!!!
Safe journey to all Bees fans on what is a very long journey. The good news is that if we do win it’s only 4 miles for the next game 😃.

Good luck all 🐝🐝🐝
hoppy

That 0 5 versus York City a few months ago is (thankfully) a distant memory. Such a lot has happened since then but we should not under-estimate York. They had the benefit of a weekend break whilst we……..well, I don’t need to spell it out.
I’m not confident that we can win this one so probably won’t have a punt.
Anyway, for those braver than me….

York win 6/4
Bees win 13/8
Draw 13/5

Good luck all.
hoppy

Its another close thing in the betting today.

Bees win 13/8
Bromley win 13/8
Draw 12/5

I will be happy with the draw, so, as we all need a bit of happiness thats what I am going for.

Happy Easter and good luck to you all.
hoppy

Not surprisingly the Bees are big favourites to win today.

Maidstone win 15/4
Bees win 4/6
Draw 3/1

The away win odds are not worth the bet, I may wait until the game is well underway and do an in-play bet. Hopefully better odds then.

Good luck all.
hoppy

Last Saturday we played the team rock bottom in the league, this Saturday it’s the team likely to win the NL title.
I wasn’t at Maidstone but by all accounts we were abject.
So, can we defy the odds and beat Wrexham in front of a packed Hive and the live TV audience?
Well, if you think we can it may be worth having a small wager on it.

Bees win 6/1
Wrexham win 1/2
Draw 7/2

I am fully expecting the Bees to lose tomorrow but, we start the game level, and if we finish the 90 minutes with a point I will be over the moon (and a bit richer).
amberforever

Wow. 6:1 for a home team win.
Amazing what dollars can do.
BRFBee

hoppy wrote: 14 Apr 2023, 09:01 Last Saturday we played the team rock bottom in the league, this Saturday it’s the team likely to win the NL title.
I wasn’t at Maidstone but by all accounts we were abject.
So, can we defy the odds and beat Wrexham in front of a packed Hive and the live TV audience?
Well, if you think we can it may be worth having a small wager on it.

Bees win 6/1
Wrexham win 1/2
Draw 7/2

I am fully expecting the Bees to lose tomorrow but, we start the game level, and if we finish the 90 minutes with a point I will be over the moon (and a bit richer).
Drinks on you tonight I guess. Congrats pal!
hoppy

Thanks BRFBee. A small stake but any win is a good win.

Odds on a Bees win tonight have been shortening over the past few days and, consequently Solihull’s odds have been drifting.

Bees win 11/10
Moors win 11/4
Draw 12/5

I’m confident after what I thought was a good solid performance against Wrexham. It is not often that we don’t score in a game so to have two consecutive goal-less games is somewhat unique. We will score tonight! And we will win tonight!

Good luck all.
hoppy

Well we did win on Tuesday! Thank you Barnet players, and thank you to those wonderful gentlemen, the bookmakers!!

The odds for the Maidenhead game are similar to the Solihull game and I can confidently predict another Bees win.

I am looking forward to the day out ( my first journey on the Elizabeth Line). I also look forward to seeing the Bees collect another three points and seeing the tears run down the cheeks of those same wonderful gentlemen.

Bees win 6/5
Maidenhead win 11/5
Draw 12/5

Good luck all.
hoppy

So, last league game of the 2022/23 season. There is still Tuesday’s Eliminator game to come plus, hopefully, two more!
The players in our squad have done tremendously well this season and, as a result, our wallets and purses are just a bit fatter. Long may it continue!

We are big odds-on favourites today, I may delay my bet and do an in-play bet if the odds improve.

Bees win 8/11
Daggers win 15/4
Draw 3/1

Good luck all.
DerekRocholl

hoppy wrote: 29 Apr 2023, 07:02 So, last league game of the 2022/23 season. There is still Tuesday’s Eliminator game to come plus, hopefully, two more!
The players in our squad have done tremendously well this season and, as a result, our wallets and purses are just a bit fatter. Long may it continue!

We are big odds-on favourites today, I may delay my bet and do an in-play bet if the odds improve.

Bees win 8/11
Daggers win 15/4
Draw 3/1

Good luck all.
Given that neither side has anything at stake and we don’t want to lose key players ahead of the game on Tuesday the odds on a Dagenham win look pretty good.