What’s needed to maintain Top 3 finish

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
jerroll

Re: What’s needed to maintain Top 3 finish

becbee wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 10:45
John Hunt wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 19:16 We should go all out at Welling
We should go all out in every match. No more so at Welling.
I agree 100% regardless of competition Dean does that anyway (bar Dagenham at home last season!!)
JWTBee

I am now thinking that we have more chance of getting to Wembley in the Trophy because we are one of the better teams still in it! So we should definitely go for it IMO.
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
Roy57

Would like to see a loan signing for a commanding, dominating centre half, one who can organise the defense,
Permanent creative midfielder, and if possible but first two more important, a top striker, I like Stead but he is learning at this level and just feel a quality striker who can put a host of the chances we have and are creating.
tonbridgebee

Definitely need a centre half, Revan gone and Moussa away for the rest of the season, question marks over a few of those performing consistently who remain.

Central midfielder dependant on when Gorman is due to return.

Striker than can compliment Nicke than the Harry Smith situation we had last year.

As for the Trophy I like Dean's attitude, you go out to win every game you play, ask the players, they'd rather be playing than training.

Last year it caught up with us because the quality in the squad wasn't enough, it's there this year but we do need 3 more bodies I feel to make it work.

Don't see us finishing lower than 3rd, some consistency from the likes of Kanu would make him give Dean some more food for though, personally I think we look more balanced when he doesn't play.